chapter 31

DESTINY POV

I wake up in my bed, drenched in sweat and tears on my cheeks. That was by far the worst dream of my life because I lost something important to me. I look up at my alarm clock and realize I'm going to be late for school. I rush to the bathroom and look in the mirror to see my eyes really red and watery. So I splash cold water on them, put on a white crop top, some jean shorts, my white low top converse, and I wear my hair down.

I run down the stairs and tripping while heading out the door. "Ouch, oh my gosh why didn't i wear stupid pants!? "OMG are you OK? "Yea I'm fi- before I could even get the words out I looked up at him and saw he was the guy from the hospital. "Your fine, I quickly cover my mouth, "I mean yes I'm fine.

He starts to laugh really hard and I start to laugh too, are you sure you didn't hit your head or something? I start laughing even harder I don't even know why. Suddenly he stops laughing and his face becomes straight and serious. I feel like I do something wrong so I automatically stop laughing and look up at him all confused, are you OK? Out of no where he busts out laughing..."I'm...fine it just your face.....was to die.....for!!

This guy was hilarious but I had no time to be joking around so I playfully punched his arm and started my walk to school. After a while I hear a car pull up beside me,"get in destiny I don't want someone to rape you especially with how short those shorts are! "Oh my gosh shut up I say playfully while laughing and getting in the car. After a while it gets very quiet and I just can't stand the quiet. "What's up with you know Gabe? He mouths something and I hate when people do that because I have ears for a reason to hear things and people, we need Reyes to see and read gosh if I wanted to read something I would go find a book.

"Speak Lil boy I can't read lips gossshhh! He chuckles and finally says "you told me to shut up duuhh. "Well I didn- "oh looks like we're hear see you later Des he says while blowing me a kiss, locking his door and walks away. This wack cocky Lil boy is driving me crazy, while I'm walking inside the school I get a text message-from Lola!

Lola- ooooh I heard you dumped Jason for Gabe...why?

Me- I didn't dump jason! Who the heck told you that cause its not true!?

Lola- some girl named Savannah or was it Samantha?

Me- Samantha?

I have a mental image right there of crushing my phone right then and there but I decide to force a smile and to breakfast also because its the new s5 "yaayy"! OMG I know I did not just yell that out loud, I feel everyone's eyes on me so I quickly walk to my friends table who are laughing uncontrollably.