chapter 29

Tbh I really think that this chapter is going to be....interesting. 800+ reads wow guys thanks enjoy, Cote please :)

       ~your love

Destiny - "What do you mean my mom is in the hospital?

Uknown number-. Ma'am please calm down and come down here.

Destiny- Oh Kay thank you.

      I automatically get up and I see Jason already grabbing his keys. "Yo you don't have to co- "Yes I do I'm yours remember and who's going to drive you? "True true well come on. We head out the door and I'm still thinking about how my mom got in the dang hospital until it hits me she's....

JASON PROV

    I feel really bad for Destiny, I mean she's to innocent for something to happen to her mom. She doesn't even seem worried that her mom ended up in the hospital. "Destiny talk to me. "I'm fine Jason, I mean what do you want me to say. "What's wrong, how are you feeling cause you look hurt, but you don't seem like you want to let it out. "I SAID I'M FINE!

     Now that really isn't Destiny but I don't say anything IEspeciallyrt driving. After about 45 minutes of dead, tense and awkward silence we arrive at the hospital. Before I can even get out of the car and head to the entrance Destiny pushes me against the car, hard. "I'm sorry Jason I shouldn't have yelled at you, I guess I am hurt and when I am I don't usually say why out loud. After she finishes the sentence she bites her bottom lip and looks up at me with her big brown eyes. "I hope you can forgive me, Jason. With that she pushes herself off of me and walks into the hospital, talk about innocent.

DESTINY PROV

     I really was sorry but what better way to say that than with a even better I'm sorry. I know I was wrong and I enjoyed playing with him. Especially when I see the way he looks at me. Anyway I pass the reception desk and head straight for my moms room since they give her the same room every time. When I walk in I see Dakota, ugh there's something about that man that just isn't right.

     "Hey mom so what did the doctor say? "Um well he said im having a baby. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. OMG I don't need anymore brothers or sisters.  "Destiny Destiny Destiny?! "What? "The doctor said I was dehydrated.

How was this chapter hmmm was Destiny's mom telling the truth and thanks for 900+ reads. Ariana prov is coming!!! Cote please:)