Chapter 1. first day

Things you need to know

Y/n ( your name)

F/C ( favorite color)

H/c  (hair color)

Narrator (Author~chan) POV

   Have you ever kept a lot of secrets that you think you are living a lie? No? Well this is the story of a girl name y/n Lycan. She has 2 older siblings, named Aaron and Melissa. Melissa is the oldest she is currently in college. Aaron in the other hand is in his senior year of high school. But this is not their story, this is Y/n's and today is her first day of high school ever!! She is a freshman of course!!

   Also forgot to say about her most darkest secret! She is an ultima!! An Ultima is a werewolf that can turn humans into a werewolf with either their eyes or a bite. Turning someone into a werewolf is painful for the person that is being turned, expecially if it's made with eyes, you could even die! Of course Aaron and y/n's dad are Ultimas so they want to keep it a secret or else everything will go soulth!

Now y/n is friends with the Ro'meaves. Why? Because of the Ro'meave corporation of course! Well that's what y/n's dad told Aaron, Melissa and y/n. Was that a lie? Personally I don't know, either way or another y/n is really close with Zane! Zane is the middle child of the Ro'meave brothers! But don't worry they are just friend nothing more!

  Y/n also has a passion for music and drawing even though she thinks she is really bad at both, she is actually really good! That's all you need to know for now! Let's get started with this mysterious story!

Your POV

Beep Beep *yawn * my first day if high school is today, I really don't wanna go... Aaron went to Military Academy so he doesn't know how an ordinary highchool works. Aaron got send there by our dad, becuase he didn't want Aaron to be in a relationship and he still doesnt..... especially me now that I'm going to Pheonix Drop High!

I got dressed in my uniform and brushed my (h/c) hair. I went downstairs to find Aaron eating cereal.

"Hey A!" I said.

"Hey you ready for your first day?" He asked.

"Not really.." I answered.

We ate breakfast and headed to school. When I saw the school I sprinted to the HUGE fountain! Aaron just walked. Then he bumped into a girl with black hair, but he just kept walking not acknowledging her existence. I observed the black hair girl for a while. Then while she was walking towards the masive fountain, she bumped into a familiar sandy-hair guy. Why does he seem so familiar? Then it hit me, it's Garroth! Garroth is one of the Ro'meave brothers, he is the oldest out of the three!

A few moments later they opened the doors and kids started streaming into the school. Well I guess this is how normal schools work. I walked into the school and headed to homeroom. Room 202, ( I actually had to look actually the video XD) I walked into my homeroom and sat at a desk in the back, it was the third one in the last row. Then two seats right of me, I saw a familiar black hair.

"Zane?!?!" I said.

"Oh hey y/n I didn't know you go here now!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah my dad let me come to Pheonix Drop High!!" I said excitedly.

"That's awesome!"

Few moments later Zane read his book and I sat there until the teacher started calling our names to check if we attended school. Then a familiar raven hair comes dashing through the door!

"Stop- wait, let me guess.." my homeroom teacher said not surprised of the tardy raven hair girl.

"I'm sorry I don't know this place very well and I-"

"The cliché, the ' I'm late becuase I'm new' excuse right? Your lucky today is the first day and you are a freshman. The school send a orientation package during the summer and-" my teacher said getting cut off .

"I was homeschool!!" The raven hair girl said.

"Oh I see, we'll I won't give you flack for that. What is your name?" My homeroom teacher said.

"It's Aphmau-" the raven hair girl who I guess is name Aphmau said , but she got cut off. 

"oh I see, now take a seat!!"

My homeroom teacher kept calling role while aphmau was walking to a seat.

"Nicole Banroxingburg" ( I don't know if that's how you spell it)

"Present" a red hair girl answered.

"Kawaii chan"

"Present" A pink meif'wa said.

"Travis Valkrum"

"Present!" A white hair boy sitting two seats from me said.

"Y/n Lycan" he said.

"Present!" I said.

"And last Zane Ro'meave!" He said lastly.

"Pffft here!" Zane said. Then my homeroom teacher reminded Zane what he expects from him since he is a Ro'meave. I'm kind of lucky to not have a brother that is you know popular.

"Alright class, you can all mingle and then we'll head over to the club social!" My homeroom teacher said.

Wait what?! Club social! Then the girl with raven hair who I think is aphmau started talking to the white hair boy sitting next to her. Well I guess I'll just read a book!

"Hey!" I turn around to see the aphmau and the white hair boy.

"Hi" I responded.

"What's your name?" The white hair boy asked me.

"Oh it's Y/n!!" I answered.

"I like it, it's really pretty!" Aphmau said

"Oh thank you, what are your names?" I asked.

"I'm Aphmau and he's Travis!" Yes! I knew her name was aphmau! "That's a really unique name!"

"Yeah.." Aphmau said in response.

"So uh wanna be friends?" Travis asked.

"sure!" I said

"S-sure!" Aphmau said right after me.

"Okay then.." Travis said.

"Ok!" Aphmau and I said.

"Ok!" Travis said.

"Hehehe what do friends do?" Aphmau asked.

"Uh..." I responded.

"Pffft, I don't know I just don't want be alone the first day here!" Travis said.

"So we are technically not alone buddies!?" Aphmau asked?

"Not alone buddies!" Travis and I said synchronized.

"Awesome!" Aphmau said. " So tell me about yoursel-"

"Alright class where heading to meet all the clubs and upper classmen! Line up and let's get going!" My homeroom teacher said.

"Are we gonna stick together?" Aphmau asked.

"yup!" I exclaimed.

"Y-yeah!" Travis said.

"Let's go then" Aphmua said.

Word count:1101

Hello guys! I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter! Don't worry I won't be just copying everything from the eipsodes ! This is just for the first few chapters! Also this took me a week to do so hoped you enjoyed!

~AlexgalaxyYT