Chapter 2. First day part 2

Okay so it's been now seven- no eight (maybe nine...) months since I uploaded chapter one! I was busy with school and couldn't keep up with 3 books, now summer break is about to end in seven days.... I promise I'll try to update!! ALSO since it's been so long, my writting style also changed so I hope it's more pleasing for some of you guys!

-Turtle

We all walked to the Gym where all the clubs were at! If you were to ask me how many booths there were in that room I wouldn't be able to tell you in a million years! Am I exaggerating? Of course, but in my defense the Military Academy was NOTHING like this! Maybe that's why my father like it so much...

"Wow, there's so many clubs..." I heard Travis say.

"You can say that again!" After that Aphmau and Travis were fangirling over anime then- *Bang*

"Travis!! Oh my irene!!" I turn around to see a knocked out Travis.

"What happened to him?!" I asked.

"Nice catch dork, you got the ball with your face!" I hear a voice say, I turn around to see a light blue hair girl approaching us.

"Hey that's not very nice of you!" Aphmau why are you so nice? The blue hair girl laughs.

"You gotta admit that looked hilarious" The unfamiliar girl said.

"It kinda did..." I admitted.

"N-no it didnt!! Travis!!!!" Aphmau then started to worry about Travis more and more AND more-

"Katelyn, don't tease the freshman!" I hear a familiar voice say, I turn around and saw the guy that's always at the Ro'meave house, to be more specific Garroth 2.0 or in another words Mr. Casanova, Laurance Zvahl.

"Oh come on I'm teaching them tough love, I didn't mean any harm with it!"

"Tell that to the dude's face." He looks at Travis and sighs. "I'll go get the nurse"

"Oh come on, it's just a scratch!"

"Oh katelyn, leave them alone not everyone is as tough as you!" I hear a familiar voice say...Garroth

"Well it isn't the charming prince!" That sounds a lot like him!

"Heh, I have a name you know"

"Tell that to all the freshman girls gawking over you! I swear they don't even wanna know your name!"

"Jealous?" Here he comes with the "Prince Charming" talk.

"I don't even care either way, you're annoying!" The blue haired girl who now I know name is Katelyn said.

"Don't you have a booth to run?" The Ro'meave asked.

"Oh crap, that's right! Hey, little freshman!"

"M-me- wait I mean us?!?" Aph why did you expose me?!?! (Mood)

"Yeah you, sorry about your friend there! Stop by the volleyball club's booth if you need anyone to hang out with!"

"There's the katelyn I know- Wait Y/n?!!" I give him a nervous smile.

"Shut up pretty boy! Geez wo- wait you know her?" Katelyn asked.

"Yup, we've been friends since we were little!" Garroth explained.

"That's nice- wait my booth! My girls need me,see ya!" Then the blue haired girl left.

"Sorry about her, are you okay?" He asked Aphmau. Seriously? Then Aphmau struggles to talk a bit but says "it's fine", I'm guessing she fell for the "Prince Charming's" looks. Something I don't see but every other girl does.

"You sure? You're drooling!" Aphmau freaks out while he laughs.

"I'm perfectly fine- but Travis, that's right!" I look to my left to see the white hair boy waking up.

"Huh? What happened?" We all explain what had happened to Travis, he seemed to understand... I think. After that Garroth left, I guess he only cares for his fangirls.

I decided to join the writting club, why? Becuase no one really joins it and I enjoy to write during my free time! I don't think my father should have a problem with it anyway since there's not gonna be a lot of people there and I'll tell him it will help me with stuff for his company. If you couldn't tell my father cares A LOT about his business, he expects Aaron and I to work in it. (Something that will only happen in his dreams.) Both Aaron and I just want a normal life, WITH OUT our father. Melissa, my older, oldest, and only sister probably got brainwashed by him and started working for the family business. 1 Lycan kid down, 2 more to go...

~

What am I doing now? I'm walking to my last class for today, I'm glad I'm finally getting out of hell hole 2.0. I walk to werewolf class and sit down at the right back corner, I grabbed a book and started reading it. After a few minutes Aaron finally showed up to class. Not too long after he entered the classroom he got in a fight, and when I say 'not too long after class', I mean NOT EVEN A MINUTE AFTER HE ENTERED THE CLASSROOM! After a few moments of the what was at the time a verbally fight started, Aphmau walked into the classroom.

Wait...SHE'S A WEREWOLF?!?

Aphmau tried to stop Aaron and a werewolf named Balto from their 'fight'. Then all of the sudden, *crash* Balto for thrown out the window by my one and only older brother, Aaron lycan. After that, the teacher came into the classroom.

"Umm excuse me? I think there's been a mix up! I-I don't think I'm supposed to be here..." The raven haired female said.

"Huh, oh really? Let's take a look at your schedule!"

"Okay, here it is" She gives her schedule to him.

"Nope! It says right here, you're in the right class!" He said.

"But that's impossible, I'm not a-"

"I'm not supposed to be here either." Aaron said. Real smooth Aaron.

"What's that?"

"I'm not a werewolf" He denied. Oh yeah and I am secretly Peter Parker. (Note the sarcasm)

"Well according to this schedule you are" accounting to anyone in my family, he is. "You can talk to regestration if you need to be transfered, but for now you're in my class. Now, everyone partner up with a seat buddy, we have an uneven number of students so anyone who doesn't get partners gets thrown our the window!" He laughed. "I'm just kidding... kind of"

Aphmau sat next to Aaron, I pretty sure since I'm sitting at the very back in the oposite courner of the room she didn't notice me so I'm not gonna take it as a insult.

"Y/n Lycan, I see you don't have a partner" Aph looks at me. "Would you like me to put you in a group of three or do you like sitting there alone?"

"I would like to sit alone sir" I said and winked at Aphmau. This may be interesting...

Words: 1141

Yo guys so I finished this book exactly 24 hours before my first day of school! GREAT, I should probably get some sleep since it's 12 AM and school starts technically tomorrow but who cares? And yes, i did change the title so dont be alarmed by that! Anyway I'm hoping I can write the next chapter soon! If you have any suggestions please comment down below! (I will need them)

~Turtle