5

Nash POV

We are on our way to dinner and I may tell Emily how I feel about her.

Wait no. I can't. We are best friends and that could ruin everything. But everything she does drives me crazy, I'm in love. I hate love.

"Nash, goooo." Emily says laughing pointing to the car door.

"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking."

"Whatcha thinking about?" She asks bumping my shoulder.

"Y- nothing important."

"Okay then!" She says as we take a seat.

I almost told her, but I got scared, the usual.

-after dinner-

"Thank you guys for letting me come to dinner. It was amazing." Emily says getting out of the car.

"No problem." My mom says.

"Bye guys, bye Nash." She says with a smile, but before she gets out I bring her into a hug and kiss her cheek. She blushed and looked so adorable. I watched her walk inside and just smile.

"Nash, you love her, don't you?" My mom asks.

"Well yeah she's my bestfriend." I say trying to cover it up.

"Nash, you love her more than a best friend. Your in love with her, I can see by the look in your eyes. You better make a move soon because she is a gorgeous girl.. But I can tell she loves you too."

"Okay, maybe I do. And you really think that?"

"Yes honey. Tell her how you feel." She says.

"I'll try.."

When I laid down for bed that night I though of when I could tell her ; Christmas Day.

Emily's POV

"Bye guys, bye Nash." I say getting out of their car, but a Nash stops me to hug me, and as he let let go he kissed me cheek. I blushed a little bit and smiled, wow he's perfect.

I walked into my house smiling and after I got my pajamas on I danced around my room until I turned around to see Tanner smirking at me.

"Holy shit you scared me! What do you want?!" I yell at him.

"Oh Emily, clueless Emily. You love him, he loves you. One of you needs to admit to the other."

"N-n-no I don't."

"Shut up your in love with him and he is just as in love with you. You should see how much you guys light up when your with eachother. I'm your twin I would know." Tanner says.

"Okay I am in love with him. But he isn't in love with me, he just loves me as a friend."

"Stop being so obscure."

"Whatever."

"Make a move, soon." He says before walking out of my room.

I am not obscure how could he think that. I KNOW Nash isn't in love with me. Who could be in love with me, I'm just normal, plain. Whatever, but all I know is I'm in love with him and I need to stop making it so obvious, my feelings may be really strong but I need to hide them a little better if people can tell.

Oh Nash Grier, the things you do to me..