9

"Yes, a million times." I say.

"EMILY WAKE UP!" Tanner yells shaking me.

"It was a dream?" I ask.

"What was a dream?"

"Nothing." I say as Tanner leaves.

He isn't mine. Nash isn't my boyfriend. It was a stupid dream. My eyes started to burn and I felt the tears rush down my face. I should have know. I should have known it was a dream.

I get ready for the day and put on my tribal print pants with elastic at the bottom a plain white shirt tucked in. I dressed it up with a statement necklace, hand chain, and put my white converse on. Then, I did my daily makeup and curled my hair. Once my hair was loosely curled I put a gold headband on my forehead. I actually liked my outfit today.

As I eat my yogurt and fruit I begin to think of my dream. It was indescribably perfect in my eyes, because that's what Nash is. I can't seem to get it through my head that it was a dream. I replay every second in my head over and over wishing it would come true.

I grab my bag and head to Nash's house, we spend everyday together so today wouldn't he different.

As I walk in I see Sky running to me.

"Emmy come play with me." She asks.

"Let me go say hi to Nash."

"You better not do that." Hayes says walking in.

"Why?" I ask.

"Maria is back and Nash is falling for her again."

My heart stops, I can't breathe.

"Oh." I say holding back the tears that are begging to come out. "I'm gonna go home."

"Love you Emmy." Sky says.

"Love you Sky Sky."

I walk outside and Hayes follows shutting the door.

"I know your in love with him Emily. And I know this hurts you."

I look down, because I feel tears stinging my cheek.

"I'm sorry. He's stupid. If they get back together, It will just be me and you, and I will hangout with you okay?"

"That's not what I'm worried about Hayes! I had the chance to tell him my feelings but I never do it. I should get over him."

"Don't give up."

"I have too." I whisper.

I walk home slowly, just to think.

He will always go back to her. I can't do this anymore, I need to move on.

Bye Nash..

____

I walk into my house and see Tanner. He looks in my eyes and knows something is wrong. He opens his arms and I run into them and cry.

"What happened?"

"Nash and Maria are gonna get back together."

"Hey it's okay, love is so weird. One day he will realize you've been the one all along. You will be the one who makes him smile, laugh, cry. You will be his, but right now he's just obscure of himself."

I nod and go upstairs.

I can't get over Nash. I don't know what it is about him but I can't let go..