two dads - grand magic games

[ Before the Grand Magic Games ]

x Lucy x

"Natsuuuuuuu!" I whined as I was left alone to train. The Grand Magic Games is only a month away and everyone went their separate ways to train and we'll come back to fight each other later on today. I heard that Erza is heading into the mountains to train in peace and practice on her equip magic. Gray went somewhere North where it's more colder for him to practice his ice make magic. But Natsu on the other hand, he never really told us where he was headed. Last I saw him, he was off somewhere stuffing his face with food along with Happy.

I just let out a loud sigh before whipping out one of my golden keys, "I summon thee, Leo the lion!" I chanted as a bright light appeared. Jeez, I hope he doesn't ----

"Hi my princess!"

Welp, too late for that.

"Hey Loke, do you mind training me for the Grand Magic Games?" I asked.

"Of course."

And with that, my day was dead to me .....

Due to the running around the beach in the hot sun, hand to hand combat, and having Aquarius yell at me every five minutes.

[ After the Training ]

"Loke ..... I can't .... breathe! Let's .... slow down ....."

"Hmm, I guess our work here is done. You did very well, goodbye princess." and then he vanished back to the Spirit World.

Jeez, if this is only the first day, how am I gonna survive two more weeks?

But I shook my head of these thoughts and sighed once more, stretching out a bit before heading back to the cabin I was staying at. Until ----

"Luuushiiiiii!~"

That sounded like ..... no, no way. Why would he even be here? He should be off somewhere burning down trees or something.

"Luuushiiiiii!~"

What the? I turned my head slightly behind me and seen his bright toothy grin beaming at me. As confused as I was, I couldn't help but smile widely and embrace him into a warm hug. A reallyyy warm hug.

"Ouch, Natsu!!" I screamed.

"Oops, sorry Luce. Guess my hands are still hot from earlier .."

"What were you doing earlier that would get your hands that hot!"

He glanced at Happy before looking back at me, completely changing the subject. He started rambling on about how fun his training was and how he's so fired up for the Grand Magic Games while we were heading back to my cabin.

"I really missed you Lucy. I'm starving! You up for some dinner?" he grinned, slinging his arm around my neck.

"I missed you too Natsu. But I can't tonight, I need to get rest for tomorrow."

"Why? What's tomorrow?"

I rolled my eyes before playfully pushing his chest, "You idiot. We still have two more weeks of training and Aquarius, oh boyyy, don't get me started on ----"

"Lucy, we've been training for a month already. Were you seriously not listening?"

Uh, say again? I stared at him totally deadpanned on the whole situation. This has to be another one of his stupid jokes! Like, how could one month pass by already? But I'm not complaining of course, if that means I won't get lectured by Aquarius or have Loke make me run miles and miles.

"Didn't you hear Erza?" He asked me although, I just shook my head, totally puzzled to the fact.

"Wow, you don't pay attention much do you?"

"Sorryyyyyyy, I was checking out this majorrr hot guy." I teased. But I was definitely not expecting Natsu to be as pissed off as he was.

"Who is this bastard!?" he screeched, feeling fired up.

"It was you, you moron." I giggled, punching his shoulder playfully.

"Me? Oh .... well .... thanks ..."

"Natsu .... you know I'll only love you right? Always." I placed my hand on his cheek, caressing it with my thumb. He just grinned and planted a soft kiss on my forehead, "Me too Lucy."

We sat down on the couch, arms entwined, my head laying on his chest.

"So, how did time pass that fast?"

"Something about Mavis speeding up time. I'm not sure."

A few minutes later Gray, Erza and Wendy showed up and by the looks of them, they need a long night of sleep. They all greeted us and grinned, seeing me and Natsu all curled up on the couch.

But Natsu being Natsu started a fight with Gray already and Erza being Erza smashing their heads together and me and Wendy being us just watched on the side, totally amused by the whole thing. Typical.

"Lucy-san how was your training?"

"Good I learned a lot over this half month." I nudged her. She giggled softly before nodding, "Yes, me too, I learned some secret arts."

"Wow, Wendy you must've been training hard."

She smiled, "Anything to win for Fairy Tail."

"Sooo, Lucy - san I over heard you and Natsu-sans conversation." she smirked

Did Wendy just smirk? "Hush my child." I patted her head.

"Good things come to those who wait. Right, Romeo?" I smirked back, seeing her reaction.

"Lucy - san!" she whined.

Erza walked over to us dragging and literally dragging Natsu and Gray behind her. I could hear their cries for help while trying to escape from her grasp and failing miserably.

"Shall we get going?" She asked, me and Wendy hesitated but nodded.

After we changed we stepped outside and found the boys sleeping in the sand, snoring utterly loud.

"Get up! We can't lose sunlight!" Erza yelled, picking them up from the floor.

"Hai!" they saluted.

"Hurry up, we're on a tight time schedule. The Grand Magic Games is in a couple days and we still need to travel back to the guild." she explained, as we packed up our things and began our journey back.

Natsu and I walked back, hand in hand. Butterflies in my stomach every step of the way. I also started to tell Gray about Juvia, who had plans to go on a date with Lyon. He surprisingly had a lot to say about that topic.

After walking for a while we came to the train station and sat down inside, me and Natsu across the three of them. But as soon as the train moved, he instantly turned green.

"Luuushiii ... this ... isn't funny ....." he gagged, sticking his head out the window.

"Sorry love, here." I patted my lap. He laid his head down on me and instantly went to sleep. But I just played with his locks until I fell asleep myself. "Natsu ..."