Kyo Namikaze Uchiha

Name: Kyo Namikaze Uchiha 

Nickname: Demon eyes kyo, big brother (by Naruto and Sasuke), sadistic Uchiha. 

Appearance:

Kyo's most distinct and noticable trait are his crimson eyes, for which earned him his nickname, "Demon Eyes Kyo". He also has wild, unruly black hair that is at least waist length. 

Personality:

Kyo is very sadistic who loves to kill his enemies, delighting in their deaths. He also has a tendency to ridicule and crack insulting comments toward enemies and allies alike. Over time, his bloodlust slowly decreases, though he still kills without mercy. 

Likes:

Anko, killing, naruto, Sauske, pocky, dango, practising with his sword, his kiseru, smoking, Madara 

Dislikes: 

Danzo, anyone hurting Naruto, fangirls, Sakura, being told what to do, the council, Orochimaru

Family: 

Granduncle: Madara Uchiha

Grandfather: Izuna Uchiha

Grandmother: Tsurara Uchiha

Uncle: Minato Namikaze

Father: Arashi Namikaze

Mother: Saya Uchiha  

cousin: Naruto Uzumaki

Background:

Kyo is best known for his mastery of swords. He rarely uses Justus and his sharingan or eternal mangekyo sharingan. He awakened his sharingan with three tomoe when his father died in an ambush. He later on awakened his mangekyo sharingan after the death of his uncle and mother. After reading the will of his mother saying to change his eyes with hers to gain the eternal mangekyo sharingan, he leaves and wanders around making a name for himself as Demon eyes kyo. 

Skills: 

Kyo's weapon is , one of the "Four Great Demon Blades". It was forged by Muramasa , and it is nearly unbreakable. ​His sword style is the sword of a devilish wind (Mumyou Jinpuu Ryuu Satsujin Ken ), which was taught to him by Muramasa. It teaches standard fencing skills and defense, but they are far more powerful than any of the skills of other sword styles. It is the most powerful sword school in the Mibu Clan. It utilizes attacks that can cut air and create illusions. He later learns a higher form of the style that utilizes the four symbols( Genbu, Seiryuu , Byakko , Suzaku and even Kouryuu , manifesting various different powers based upon the creature.

Kyo's Sword Style is called Sword of Yang:

The yang sword nullify an opponent's attack by hitting it with another attack of equal speed and energy. The Yang Sword has to block the opponent perfectly one tiny imperfection and user will take the blow without one to stop it.

Kyo is a Master Swordsman .

Dojutsu:

Like many members of his clan, Kyo is a wielder of the sharingan, which he awakened when his father died. His mastery of the Sharingan rivalled that of Itachi's's. Using it, he gains access to the dōjutsu's generic abilities such as seeing chakra, predicting movements, and placing a victim under paralysis genjutsu with just a single glance.

Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan

He is one of the few members in the clan's history that was able to awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan. He awakened it when he watched his mother die and the news of his uncle's death.

Kyo's Mangekyo Sharingan's abilities are Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo and Kamui.

After the death of his parents  he changed his eyes with his mother's, as a result gaining the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan as shown below: