Chapter 1

The sounds of laughter and the smell of sake was what you would find if you looked at the inn at the red light district.

In the main room of the inn, several women surrounded a man. The man looked like a samurai out of books. The said samurai had unruly black hair that was at least til his waist with a simple black kimono. His eyes was closed as he smoked from the kiseru. This was always normal at these places, samurai and ninjas would come and go whether for pleasure or rest, and surprisingly some ninjas would work here as a spy since it was very easy to get information from the customers when they were drunk. With a little seduction and some sake, they would spell all of their dirty secrets. Since they were just 'normal' geishas what was the worst thing that would happen. Anyway, the samurai was having a good and peaceful time which he hadn't had for a very long time. It was a good day, a happy day. But alas all good things must come to an end.

The sounds of footsteps could be heard from the hallway. The door slammed open and all the Gieshas ran out of the room. Katanas were pointed at the samurai with a few ninjas from Iwagakure.

"It's over for you this time! I will have your head for the bounty! Prepare to die demon eyes Kyo!!!"

Kyo clicked his tongue. and opened his sword from his sheath with his thumb. He quickly swiped his sword and he was seen standing behind all of the attackers. The men turned around and faced him.

"Hmph, you missed." said one of the attackers.

Kyo turned halfway towards them and smirked mockingly. "You heard it too, didn't you? the voice of the wind."

Several bodies hit the ground.

"Tch...and I was having a good day." Kyo sighed. "Well I got to get going."

He came out of the inn and found the geisha he was looking for dressed in red with gold embroidery adorning it on the sleeves while she was smoking with her kiseru."Hey woman! did you do what I ask for?"

"Hmph... who do you think I am. Of course I did. You asked about both of your last names correct?"

"Hn..."

Her eyebrow twitched at the lazy response. she sighed. "Well, from the Uchiha side, there seems to be two alive officially, but there's a third one who claims to be Madara Uchiha. As for the other two their names are Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha. Itachi is the one who was responsible for the Uchiha Clan massacre, he supposedly went mad and lashed out by killing his clan. That's the cover story though. The truth is that the Uchiha decided to do a coup and well he was one of the double spies at the time, the other one was Shisui Uchiha, they were to kill all the ones responsible however Shisui was killed before that so therefore Itachi had to do it. He left a few innocent Uchihas alive but Danzo Shimura killed them off and took their eyes. And Itachi has put Sasuke on the course of vengeance. As for the Namikaze Clan, officially there is no one and the last one was Minato Namikaze, again that's a cover story. There is one person alive, who goes by the name of Naruto Uzumaki, who is actually Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. He's the son of the red hot-blooded habanero, Kushina Uzumaki, and the yellow flash, Minato Namikaze. The boy is the jinchuriki of the nine tails and he has no idea of his true heritage he lives in a very horrible place in the red light district and he is tortured by the civilians and some ninjas everyday thinking that he's the reincarnation of the nine tails. Also he has no idea that he has the nine tails sealed inside him, although from what I hear he accidentally found out by a traitor ninja. The hokage was the supposed protector of him but he pretty much just let things happen. Jiraiya of the Sannin was the Godfather and Tsunade Senju, his Godmother. Well that's what they were supposed to be."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that Jiraiya left Konoha for his spy network and his perverted books, while Tsunade left because she couldn't handle the grief, she pretty much gambles everyday while drinking sake, she's known as the legendary sucker, because she loses every gamble she makes."

"Those imbeciles! They should thank him that he has held the nine tails at bay. And those two pathetic excuse of godparents are imbeciles as well! Who leaves a child at the mercy of the wolves! He should at least have an idea of who he is. The identity is what makes a person who he truly is. I bet they're not even training him. Because their supposed weapon would lash out. I will make them pay!" said Kyo thro gritted teeth as his chakra began to go haywire. He slowly calmed himself by breathing in and out.

"Is there anything else that I can help you with Kyo-sama?"

"Hn there is."

"What is it?"

Kyo looked at her with his Sharingan eyes and erased everything about what she told him.

She blinked a few times and noticed Kyo standing in front of him with his normal red eyes. "Oh Kyo-sama , forgive me I didn't see you there. Do you need something from me?"

"No, just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving."

"Oh I see. I hope you find out what you looking for Kyo-sama."

"Hn." he said as he lazily waved his hand

3 days later...

Wave country

While Kakashi was stuck in the water prison team 7 was fighting Zabuza, trying to free him. However what no one expected was to hear a sound of wind and a samurai standing behind Zabuza with his back to him, while the tip of his sword was placed on his shoulder. he slowly turned his face towards Zabuza and smirked with his normal red eyes.

"Did you hear it? The voice of the divine wind?" said Kyo.

"What are you talking abo..." before Zabuza could even finish he found himself dropping to the floor, and a second later he was dead.

With him being dead Kakashi was freed.

"Stand back team. Who are you?!" said Kakashi cautiously.

"Hn.." Kyo looked at Kakashi

"Kakashi of the sharingan, the man who copied a thousand jutsu is now a jounin of a team contains the supposed last Uchiha member, an Uzumaki brat and a what looks like a useless fangirl.

Kakashi took out a kunai and readied himself for a fight.

"Hn, you're not even a match for me Hatake. With just my normal eyes and my sword I could take you down."

"What do you mean normal eyes?" said Sasuke.

Kyo smirked."Hn.. you should know them very well. I have the eyes of the most powerful clan other than the Senju clan."

"What that's impossible!" Kakashi shouted with disbelief.

"What does he mean sensei?" said Naruto.

kyo slowly closed his eyes and opened them again showing his three tomoe to the world.

"You..how?" said Sasuke in disbelief.

"My name is Kyo Namikaze Uchiha. Better known as Demon eyes Kyo." Kyo smirked.