Chapter 2

Tazuna's House

The only thing that could be heard was the sound of smoke coming out of Kyo's smoke. 

"Here's your sake, Kyo-sama." said Tsunami.

"Hn."

Kyo looked at Kakashi who was fidgeting in front of him and smirked.

"So....how are you related to Minato Namikaze if you're an Uchiha?" said Kakashi.

Kyo ignored him and looked at Naruto who was openly staring at him. Naruto flinched when he was found out. "Tell me boy, do you know who your parents are?"

"No. I'm an orphan and my parents have left me since I'm a demon brat." Naruto mumbled the last part.

While Kyo frowned on the inside he looked at Kakashi with a mischievous smirk. 

Kakashi narrowed his eyes at Kyo. He wouldn't...

Kyo smirked wider as he saw his eyes widen. "I'll tell you if you want."

"R-Really!" said Naruto as he looked up at him with hopeful eyes.

"Hn."

"Then who are they?"

"You're father's name is-"

"Don't !" Kakashi shouted.

Suddenly Kakashi fell unconscious to the ground.

"Now, as I was saying before that pest interrupted..." everyone flinched at how he glared at Kakashi with his Sharingan. "Your father is Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero and the princess of Uzushiogakure is your mother.

Everyone's eyes widened at the fact.

"Then that make you royalty!" said Sakura as he looked at Naruto.

"Hn." said Sasuke.

"And who are you to me?" said Naruto.

"Me?" kyo smirked. "Are you sure you want to know?"

Naruto hesitantly nodded.  

"I'm your cousin from your dad's side. My father is Arashi Namikaze, your father's older brother. My mother is Saya Uchiha and Izuna Uchiha is my grandfather."

Sasuke's eyes widened at the name of his grandfather. "Wait! Izuna Uchiha?! As in Madara Uchiha's younger brother?!"

"Hn."

"WHAT!!!" everyone shouted except Kakashi who was unconscious.

"T-Then that means that you're the true clan heir of the Uchiha Clan!" said Sasuke.

"Hn." Kyo narrowed his eyes at Sasuke. Sasuke flinched. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"N-No!"

"Hn." Kyo took a sip from his sake. And looked at Tsunami who was sitting in front of him. "This is good sake, can I take some when I'm leaving."

Tsunami blushed. "S-Sure."

Tazuna's eyebrow twitched at how his daughter looked at Kyo.

Kyo stood up and started walking to his room."Alright I'll see you people tomorrow."

"Wait a second what about sensei?!" said Sakura.

"Hn." was the last thing he said before he left the room.

"What did that mean?!" said Sakura.

Sasuke who was the only person who understood, looked at teammates. "He said, he will wake up tomorrow morning."