Chapter 3

Uchiha Compound 

When Kyo arrived at the Uchiha compound, he saw his cousin and his clansman drinking tea. Sasuke quickly looked at Kyo.

"Alright now, Sasuke take us to the Naka shrine." said Kyo.

"Hai. Follow me." said Sasuke.

Naka Shrine

Kyo looked at Sasuke who was standing next to him. "Can Naruto enter?"

"He can with the clan head's permission. And you're currently the clan head so you can." said Sasuke.

"Hn. Alright then let's go."

When they entered the shrine, Sasuke took them to the main room were the Uchihas held meeting. 

"Alright now. Let's talk and do not interrupt. Understood?" said Kyo.

"Hai!" said Naruto and Sasuke. 

"Hn. My name is Kyo Namikaze Uchiha or Demon eyes Kyo in Bingo book. My father is Arashi Namikaze, your father's older brother." he said as he looked at Naruto. He turned and looked at Sasuke. "My mother is Saya Uchiha, Izuna Uchiha's daughter, my granduncle is Madara Uchiha. Which makes me the heir of both Namikaze and Uchiha Clan minus the Uzumaki Clan since my mother is not Kushina Uzumaki." they nodded. "Now, I did not know of what happened to both clans since I was away with my parents who are dead now." he clenched his fist but continued."I found out about this from an informant. Now Sasuke, tell me what do you intent on doing, do you intent on killing your brother for the Uchiha Clan massacre?" Sasuke flinched. "Tell me the truth."

Sasuke clenched his hand and gritted his teeth. "Hai. I will kill him."

"Well, what if I told you that your brother was ordered to massacre the clan." Kyo smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that the massacre was given as a mission to your brother and Shisui Uchiha by the Konoha council."

"That's not possible!"

"Hn, tell me did you find something amiss with your brother that night?"

Sasuke remembered his brother when he shed tears and widened his eyes. "Well at first I thought I was seeing things, but I understand now he was really crying that night."

"Hn. Now what will you do with this information?"

"I will-"

Kyo narrowed his eyes at the stairs that led to the exit. "Hold that thought." he brought a kunai and threw it at the crow who just landed on the stairs. The crow poofed back.

"What was that!" Sasuke shouted.

"That was your brother's summon. Anyway continue."

"H-Hai. I will take care of the corrupt council and kill them."

Kyo smirked. "Well, what if I told you that I would help you in that?"

Sasuke looked at him with a shocked expression. "R-Really?"

"Hn, I aim to kill them as well for what they had done to the Uchiha Clan and to my cousin. Do we have a deal?"

Sasuke smirked. "Deal. After all the Uchiha deserve justice for what's been done to them."

Kyo smirked. "What about you Naruto?"

Naruto looked up at his older cousin with hatred however it was not towards him but Konoha. Kyo smirked at his expression. "I will help you as well."

"Excellent!" 

Somewhere in the Iron border

While Itachi and Kisame were walking towards the bounty collectors, Itachi suddenly stopped in his tracks and his eyes widened. Kisame frowned and looked at his partner with confusion."What's wrong Itachi?"

"Hn." said Itachi as he continued walking again.

Kisame twitched at his partner's response and followed him.

How did that man know about my summon? And how was he able to get in the Uchiha Shrine? I will have to look in to this. thought Itachi.

Unknown Location - Madara's Cave

A young man with waist-length spiky black hair that had a slight blue tint with shoulder-length bangs framing the sides of his face, covering most of his right eye stopped training and looked at his informant, White Zetsu, who came out of the ground.

"What is it , Zetsu? Is it about Obito?" said Madara

"No. It seems that your grand nephew is alive." said Zetsu.

Madara's eyes widened. "What about his mother?"

"No. She's dead along with her husband."

"I see." It seems that Izuna's daughter is dead, however his legacy is still alive. Madara slightly smiled. "Is he strong?"

"Yes. He has the Mangekyo Sharingan from what I found out, and it seems that he plans on destroying konoha."

Madara smirked. "Hn, it seems he really is an Uchiha through and through. It seems that he takes after Izuna and me more than his mother. I want to meet him, let him know Zetsu when he's alone."

"Hai, Madara-sama." said Zetsu as he disappeared again.

Madara looked at the night sky and smirked. "I will see you soon my grand nephew. I hope you're not one of those goody-two shoes."