(y/n)'s profile

Name: (l/n), (f/n)

Alias: (a/n) (if you choose to have one. Otherwise, it'll be your first name, but with no last name.)

Age: 18 (you can change it if you like, I'd just rather have reader not be a minor so that older characters, such as Aizawa and Shigaraki can be potential love interests, but not be too old to where the first years will be disregarded. ALL INTERACTIONS ARE SFW.)

Quirk: Light Manipulation, Wormhole

Affiliations: [Redacted], [Redacted], [Redacted], U.A., Stain, The League of Villains

Class: 1-A

Birthday: (b/d)

Height: (y/h)

Blood type: (b/t) (This honestly doesn't matter; I don't even know my own blood type.)

Favorites: (f/c) favorite color, (f/f) favorite food, (f/a) favorite animal

Fighting Style: Specializes with close combat, can do long range as well, but is very limited.

Power: 4/5

Speed: 3/5

Technique: 4/5

Intelligence: 4/5

Cooperativeness: 2/5

Quirk Description:

Light manipulation- Allows the user to create illusions, intense concentrated heat (typically in the form of a beam, and can only work if there is a surplus amount of UV light, the closer to noon, the better, as well as supplying a physical point at which to aim the light from, like a fingertip.), and make blade-like shapes that can be used in combat – however, this isn't always effective, since maintaining a steady form of light for extended periods of time is exhausting, and becomes less stable the longer its shape is maintained. These are in a purely energy form, not a physical form(as in if you hit somebody with it, it will burn, but won't push them like your own hands would. As in you can't grab fire, but it will burn you). This only works when there is enough light in the area, since the user is unable to create their own light. Overuse of this quirk causes severe exhaustion and can leave burns on the user's skin. The User is also able to [Redacted].

Wormhole – The user can create a wormhole tunnel from two points of darkness, the stability of which lessens the larger and longer the tunnel is. The wormhole immediately closes/refuses to form if there is any direct UV light touching it (as long as it's in a shadow, at least a small one can form, depending on the brightness of the surrounding area). The user must keep at least one hand spread open in order to open the wormhole, as well as to keep it open. If the user's hand closes at any time when a wormhole is present, the wormhole's integrity will completely collapse. Requires the user to concentrate on the place of the entrance and exit of the tunnel in order to form. As long as one end of the wormhole is kept open, it will not collapse. Overuse of this will cause the body to go numb, starting from the open hand and then traveling to the rest of the body. Can also cause dizziness, and in severe cases, unconsciousness. There is no light in the tunnels, making it impossible to navigate by sight—sound and feel are the most reliable ways of navigation (please don't try to taste the tunnels). It is also quite cold in the tunnels; staying in them too long can cause hypothermia.

Bio: Hailing from (c/n), (y/n) was sent to Japan to infiltrate their hero system and "fix it" under orders from [Redacted]. Although she is eighteen (or whatever age you put her as), she looks young enough to pass as a fifteen-year-old. With the help of [Redacted], (y/n)'s documents were made to look as if she was fifteen and she went out to pass the exam to enter U.A. To U.A. and the public, her quirk is known as "Light Manipulation" as she only uses the light half of her ability when she is not acting as the vigilante-like persona. When under the guise of a vigilante, she uses her wormhole and physical weapons. She is known as "Madame Fox" in this guise. She quickly became affiliated with Stain and worked with him due to orders from above. Only (y/n), herself, and [Redacted] know of her job as a double-agent of sorts.

Her official documents say that her old name was (y/f/n) but was changed three years prior due to being adopted by a new family who moved to Japan for business reasons when she was fifteen. Her "new name" is now (a/n). Her adoptive parents are rarely seen nowadays, always going on business trips. On any legal documents, both her old name and "new name" are required.

In reality, these documents are all to disguise her reason for being in Japan and having a different name. The so called 'adoptive parents' are just two different members [Redacted] who act as stand-ins if U.A. ever needs to see her parents since she is currently acting as a minor.

Her personal reason for working for [Redacted] is that she [Redacted].

A/N: As we get further in the story, the profile will be posted again as a new chapter, filled in with the Redacted information every time we learn something new~ Also, there's little hints sprinkled throughout the fic as to what some of the Redacted information is. Here's a hint if you want is: check and see if there's something off in the "special" quizzes on quotev. That's all folks! I hope you enjoy the story ahead as the journey continues!

XOXO

~Threbony