,

"I'm such a crybaby."

Me and Yeontan looked at each other. Yeontan really wanted to see who it was and comfort her.

So I put him down on the pathway

Yeontan ran as fast as he could to the sound.

This place is where I met that girl today.

And she is crying?

Is she okay?

Why is she crying?

I mean she is covering her face with her hands.

"Hey, please don't do it."

"And please don't kill yourself! Your a very beautiful girl. I must admitted.... I can take you somewhere so you can be happy."
I said I want her to be happy. I am usually a happy person, and I want to share that mood with other people.

"I promise I won't.... for now." She whispered and was about to cry.

"If you won't do it now. I will accept that... for now." I smiled a bit.

Yeontan then started licking her hand. Cheering her up.

She takes her hands off of her face. And wipe her tears. I smiled, at least she is cheered up.

Thank you Yeontan

"No one cared about me till you and your dog. What's its name and yours?" She look at my dog, smiled, and look at me. Her eyes are a bit red from crying, she looked so sad. I feel like she is pretending to happy.

"The dog's name is Yeontan and I am Kim Taehyung." I introduce myself and Yeontan.

"Hi Taehyung, I am Y/N." She introduced herself. I sat down on the blanket next to her.

"This place is my secret spot that I chill and rewind from the stress. At school from those stupid bullies." She said looking down.

"Your getting bullied?" I asked.

"Yeah, the only friend is me,myself,and I. But now me,myself, I, You, and Yeontan." She smiles looking at me.

Cute.

"I am happy that I am your friend. How about we go for ice cream?" I asked.

"Well, I can't say no to that." We stood up and went to a ice cream shop.

In the Ice cream shop
-
Y/N' POV

I haven't been to an ice cream shop in ages. The pastel colours in the shop makes it so childish and fun looking.

"What time is it, Tae?" I asked Wait I called him Tae. I think he won't mind it.. I hope...

He looks at me confused. But then he smiles. He's smile is so cute. I smile back, his smile is so joyful, you can't help but to smile back.

It's cute.

"It's lunch time." He replied.

"Oh dear, what if those bullies come here?!" I panicked.

"Don't worry, I will protect you from them. By the way, do you have a phone. So we can chat? He asked.

"Oh yeah, I do." I got my phone out of my pocket and we switch phones and place in your contact information. Then we returned our phones to each other.

We're now in front of the line and ready to order.

"Can I get a Chocolate Chip Cookie dough and..."

"Oh and a Mint chocolate." My favourite.

"Alright that will be $4." He handed in the money.

"Thank you for paying for me." I said.