Enter Sakura and Sakuno

Sakura and Sakuno Haruno grew up being abused by their mother all because of the beasts sealed within them killed their father. Sakuno the younger twin of the two by 8 seconds tried to stop his mother abuse by failed every time. Their mother would lock them in the attic without food or water sometimes for a day or two or sometimes for a week. Sakura and Sakuno grew hungry but Sakura knew how to cook food from reading all she needed to do was hunt for it in the forest. Sakuno would help with the capturing and Sakura would make the fire to cook it.

They grew accustomed to the constant abuse but one day their mother took it to far. She grabbed a knife and was about to cut Sakuno but Sakura jumped in front of her brother taking the hit getting her wrist cut by the knife. Sakuno was terrified but also angry at his mother for hurting his sister and unconsciously burrowed some of the power from the beast sealed in him. His eyes went from green to blue and yellow. He growled at his mom who was now scared and ran to her room and locked the door behind her and signaled then elder council members. Homura came at once and took Sakuno away from his sister and that was the last time Sakuno saw his sister.

Homura took Sakuno to a prison down below under the Hokage's office and waited for orders from Danzo. "Well, well look what we have here a jinchuriki demon brat," Danzo said as he smirked. Sakuno heard what Danzo said and instantly broke out the chains running away as fast as possible away from them. He ran to the village gates and left promising one day he would come back for his sister.

"Yo Izumo did you see something," Kotetsu said waking from his slumber. "No," Izumo said as he yawned. Izumo and Kotetsu then fell back asleep.

Meanwhile with Sakura who just woke up from getting cut by her mom noticed her wrist was healed. Although she was unconscious she knew Homura took her baby brother. Sakura left the house furious and walked straight to the Hokage office. She didn't bother to stop with the Anbu guarding the office because of the massive KI she was giving off. She entered the door to see 2 blondes near the exit. 'Look Onii-chan there someone's here' the blonde haired girl thought as she was in front of her holding a scroll in her hand. The blonde haired boy sensing the massive KI grabbed the other scroll of the desk and his sister and shushined away.

Sakura left the Hokage office seeing he wasn't there. She walked back home thinking about her brother and what he must be going through right now. She entered her house to be jumped attack by her mother. Her mother laughed like a maniac and said "I got rid of him and now I'll get rid of you." her mother said. "You bitch you made the bad man take Sakuno away" Sakura yelled punching the floor sending an unbalance amount of chakra through it sending her mother back to the wall. Sakura being scared of what she just did ran out of the house to her secret place in the forest. She was running towards the forest and ran past two blonde haired twins walking around the park, the black-haired twins sitting at the docks, and two other black-haired twins drawing in the sand.

The twins followed her into the forest. They had no idea that they weren't alone well everyone except Naruto since he had massive sensor chakra. Each of the twins were behind a tree watching the pink-haired girl crying her eyes out. Sakura stopped crying for a minute and walked in a trance towards a river and suddenly stopped and fell unconscious on the ground. The twins then rushed out of their hiding spots running into each other and falling on another.