The Training Begins [Part 1/3]

A few months had passed since everyone moved into the Uzumaki Compound. Everyone had their own room on the second floor. The boy's rooms were on the left side of the hallway and the girls on the right side. They took turns cooking dinner, doing chores, and laundry. Their lives have been pretty peaceful and fun. They train with their tailed beast every day and get to learn more about them and each other in hope that one they will all fulfill the prophecy. They were all now 8 years old and at age 10 they would be entering the Ninja Academy. Naruto already had everyone's mask worked out.

[Flash Back]

"So how will we know which way to act," Sai asked. "Don't worry I know a perfect way. Sasuke and Sasuko you guys will be the moody emo maniacs bent on revenge with a stick up your ass thinking you're better than everyone since its expected of you with being Uchihas and all," Naruto said getting cut off by the laughter coming from Sakura and the others. "What are you laughing at Sakura, you will be the obsessed fangirl of Sasuke gawking at him every chance you get," Naruto said causing Sasuke and Sasuko and the others to laugh. "Sai and Saika you guys shouldn't be laughing either, you guys will be the emotionless twins always having a blank expression on your face not showing any reaction to anything," Naruto said as Sai and Saika processed what the heard only to yell "Hey!!" at Naruto. "Naruko you will be the timid scaredy cat version of me and I'll be the dead-last prankster idiot that's always bent at trying to beat Sasuke at everything and having a rivalry with him," Naruto said. "Ok, got it," everyone said not totally liking their mask but went along with it cause when it came to plans Naruto's always succeeded.

[End of Flash Back]

Everyone already knew their nature affinities thanks to Matatabi. To everyone's surprise, they each had 6 affinities plus the elemental ones which are 4 and in all, they all had 10. In order to keep it simple and not raise suspicion, they each had their tailed beast mask their chakra so that only one showed. Naruto and wind, Naruko and ice, Sakura and earth, Sasuko and lighting, Sasuke and fire, Sai and ink, and lastly Saika and water.

After training for 5 longs months everyone was now super skilled in their specialties. Naruto was now skilled in master sealing, fuinjutsu, rasengan, the thunder god flash step, ninjutsu, kenjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, and his elemental jutsu. Naruko was now a master in killing quickly and silently, chakra chains, fuinjutsu, ninjutsu, kenjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, and her elemental jutsu. Sakura was now a master in medical ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, kenjutsu, her elemental Jutsu, chakra control and creating medicines, poisons, and antidotes. Sasuke was now a master in stealth and sword using, ninjutsu, taijutsu, kenjutsu, taijutsu, his elemental jutsu, and a master with his sharingon which he unlocked thanks to Naruto. Sasuko was now a master in stealth like her brother, as well as in taijutsu, genjutsu, kenjutsu, ninjutsu, her elemental jutsu, and a master with her sharingon which she unlocked also thanks to Naruto's help. Sai was now a master in summoning, taijutsu, fuinjutsu, ninjutsu, and his elemental jutsu. Saika was now a master in summoning, taijutsu, fuinjutsu, ninjutsu as well as her brother and her elemental jutsu.

Each of them were mastered in their specialties thanks to their tailed beasts help. Thanks to Kurama's, Kyoka's, Matatabi's, Kokou's, Kokoua's, Isobu's, and Isaya's help everyone was able to unlock their true potential. During their sparring competitions, Naruto and Sasuke would spar, Sakura and Sasuko, Naruko and Saika, and Sai would spar against one of Naruto shadow clones. Everyone would take turns sparring with each other till one surrendered or until one was unable to continue.

1 Year and 10 Months Passed

Everyone was now 10 years old and it was only 2 months before they started in the academy. They still trained to the limit and were pretty much at Elite Jonin level. They all practice their mask with each other to make it look perfect. 'Wow guys I'm very impressed that you have reached jonin level, but remember you can never let anyone know how strong you guys have become at least not yet anyway' Matatabi said. 'Yeah cause once you guys reach age 13 you will go through some traumatic changes' Kokou said. 'Kokou you idiot they weren't supposed to know until 5 months before their 13 birthday' Kokoua said to her brother. "Know what. What are you guys talking about and what do you mean by traumatic changes" Sasuke asked as he and the others shared the same facial expressions he did. "You'll know soon enough now let's get back to training," Naruto said. 'I knew it wouldn't take long for you to figure it out' Kurama said. Everyone trusted Naruto so they didn't question him.

Two weeks had passed and now it was only a month and two weeks before they entered the Ninja Academy. It was now night and everyone was asleep in their room, everyone except Sakura. "Sakuno where are you...come b-back to me...I miss you so much" Sakura said crying but then heard a sound outside her room. She then walked outside her room and followed the noise to the entrance on the first floor. She saw Naruto putting on his shoes before reaching the door. She noticed something different about Naruto, his hair was black. "Naruto why is your..." Sakura trailed off. 'Sakura go get the others now!!! That's not the Naruto you know' Matatabi spoke to her. 'Nonsense Naruto's not like that' Sakura spoke back to her as she ran towards Naruto who then looked back at her with red eyes and a tomoe in them. Naruto then walked towards Sakura and grabbed her neck lifting her in the air causing her to choke. "N-Naruto.....what a-are you d-doing," Sakura said gasping for air. 'Leave her, just come to me' a familiar voice said in Naruto mind. Naruto then dropped Sakura on the floor as she fell unconscious.

The Next Day

Sasuko woke up and went downstairs to cook breakfast cause it was her turn. But when she got to the bottom of the stairs the sight she saw changed her day as she knew it. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAKURAAAA!!!!!!" she screamed making the others wake up and shushined downstairs. "Sasuko what's wrong why are you screaming," Sasuke asked and then saw Sakura on the floor. "Sai go get some water, Naruko go get a pillow, Sasuko go get me a towel, and the rest of you help me move her to the couch," Sasuke said taking charge. "Sai give me the water," Sasuke said as Sai handed him the water. Sasuke then splashed the water on Sakura face waking her up. "Sasuko the towel," he said as Sasuko gave him the towel. He then dried off Sakura. "Naruko the pillow," Sasuke said as he gave Sakura the pillow as she punched it across the room making a dent in the wall. "Sakura speak to me what happened," Sasuke said. "Naruto...Naruto...he..." she trailed off. "Naruto what did he do," Sasuke asked. "He attacked me," Sakura finished.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;

Cliff hanger I'm so evil TT^TT I am proud of myself