~Chapter 11~ Once Upon a Time...

~A long time ago...there was a tree that produced two different coloured apples~

One side of the tree contained Golden apples... that reflected the sun itself and brought joy and happiness

and on the other had Black apples... that brought darkness, sadness and negativity

these fruits brought a balance between positive and negative feelings and had protectors of these apples

They were brothers...who protected these apples, that contained feelings whether it's hope or fears

Peace was in place

until...

The protector of the dark apples became jealous over his brother and his golden apples so he took one, quickly these apples... rotted and died, the other brother didn't understand...he pleaded and asked why

In full rage, jealousy and darkness...he ate his apples when everyone was blaming him for losing their hopes and all but one golden apple remained on that tree and darkness consumed himself entirely

That day...the protector of the golden apples was turned to stone...to then one day be free

~and one day may save his brother~

Dream's POV 

...I Stare at my brother as he glares back at me, I miss my brother very much...why does it have to end like this?

I summon my bow and arrow of light and aim at to Nightmare, and he starts attacking me with his tentacles and I quickly dodge and shoot my arrow into him, he screeches and attacks more aggressively.

Eventually my bones draw out blood, and I could only glance what's going on with Ink, using his paint brush or 'Broomie'...'Brushie' to attack Killer and Cross, I'll start assisting. 

I aim arrows towards the pair and hit one of them in the shoulder, they growl...I really wish Swap was done helping the prisoners right now.

Then out of nowhere Killer's grin becomes wider and more sinister, this gets me off guard slightly and I take more damage from my brother, I stand still...and cough out blood.

Third Person POV

Dream had taken damage pierced through his rib-cage, he still remains alive..only slightly, and his brother smirks and grabs him with his tentacle, and Dream struggles as Nightmare starts choking him.

Ink's energy still remains pretty high, and attacks rather rapidly and the two skeletons are getting angry.

 Cross is very determined to at least get a hit and Killer is becoming impatient, however he won't admit but deep inside...he is becoming slightly worried.

Only Chara's voice echos through his head, and everything is unclear expect his duty...genocide and remain emotionless.

Meanwhile outside Outer does his best to protect everyone as much as possible or at least alive, some are already damaged.

He cannot do this any longer and stops his magic of gaster blasters, and uses his telekinesis instead.

Nightmare then demands the two idiots to go outside to Horror and Dust and not let anyone escape, so Cross and Killer run out meanwhile not caring if Ink goes out there or not. 

He frees Dream out of Nightmare's grasp, and runs as fast he can towards outside.

Killer's POV

Cross and I ran towards the back entrance, to see Horror and Swap attacking each-other...fucking hell. I just kick Horror and drags him outside to see...

Outer and Dust attacking each-other...both are struggling.

Holy Fuck, may as well just get popcorn and watch this.

Everyone is either sneaking away to hide or helping Outer to attack all of us,... I would join Dust, however...

In these last days...perhaps months me and outer have become friends... I don't know what to do.

Help Dust? Defend Outer? Do Nothing that cause suspicion? or a different option?...