The Beacon Hack and the Loss of Control

Chapter 5...

Do 5 chapters in and i just realized i've been spelling Marcus as M.A.R.C.A.S... I'm a sad child. Well i'm not going back to fix it so suck it up because i have work tomorrow. Maybe i can get a better paying job with fewer hours. I've worked 50+ hours this last week. Friday was STRAIGH overtime and JESUS CHRIST does my back hurt. And feet. And hands. It actually hurts to type... And my chest now that i think about it.

Am i dying? Someone look that up for me.

Anyway here's chapter 5 going into some more of the RWBYverse lore with DedSec flare. I plan on making this chapter longer than the previous. Mainly because since i sat down my feet are still hurting and i don't plan in getting up for a while... So here we go.

This is a Fanfiction - BUY ALL THE THINGS!

It had been a couple days since the attack on the White Fang bases and people were still a buz with DedSec being in Vale. Some people, mainly political leaders and government 'officials' were labling DedSec as a priority #1 terrorist group next to the White Fang. But the people were calling them heroes in this day in age.

It made Marcus feel all squishy inside.

Right now he was walking down the streets of Vale after talking with the gang. They just called Ruby Rose using the 'DedSec voice mod' and told her where to meet with him today. How they managed to convince her to skip classes was somehow more difficult. Her being a teenager, she was giving off excuses left and right. Now he was one too, don't get him wrong but even he knew there were things more important then 'classes.' he didn't need that stuff. He learned to do the only thing worth learning in the world. Plus he hacked a multi-millionaire bank account last week so you know, he was loaded too.

Lesson learned kids, don't laugh like a human shit stain about raising prices on medication that people Need. To LIVE. (Sadly the hacking isn't real but a REAL life human being did that shit. Let him know how you feel in any way you want. Make. Him. Cry.)

He turned the corner until he was looking at the destination up ahead. A small platform overlooking a large portion of the city. There were only a couple people there but they were leaving. Which left the one lone person looking out. Ruby Rose. He made a quick call.

"Aight, i see her. Going in guys, anybody watching?"

"We have scans showing that someone is watching through the local cameras. As well as a few quote, 'invisible cameras' in the area. One EMP should take care of those but i'm guessing you want Beacon to watch right?"

"Yeah. Gotta do more than explain, i've gotta make a point."

"Just keep an eye out for anything suspicious Marcus. The Huntsmen USUALLY keep their word but it's no secret that Headmaster Ozpin is a little shady."

"Thanks for the heads up. Ok. I'll call when i'm done." With that he hung up and started walking. When he got close he stopped. "Yo." he could be serious but... This was Marcus we're talking about.

It scared her a little bit as she yelped in surprise. She turned and saw it was him. "Jeez you scared me!" she pouted. Marcus just crossed his arms.

"Well?"

"Well..."

"You wanted to talk. So what are we talking about?"

Ruby stood still. This was the thing she was afraid of. "I... Get what you're doing. In a way i want you to keep doing that just... Not the way you've been doing it."