Chapter 20: Poor Crawf

"What are you doing??"

I turned my head to the door. Then there's Tyler, looking confused but I can see that he's enjoying what he's seeing.

"Chris was about to leave." I looked at Chris who released me.

"Oh yeah. I was about to leave. I had a great time Ashley." Then he winked.

"Just what did you two do?" Ty raised a brow

"Don't worry, I was able to hold back. Though, it was very tempting." Chris said before he left

"Nothing happened." I sighed

"Really? Because he looked like he enjoyed whatever you two did." Ty smirked

"Just get out." I threw a pillow at him but he catched it

"You have to tell me. I am your bro-"

"Tyler, what's taking you so long??" Brittney appeared infront of the door, just a plain white blanket covering her whole body.

"What were you doing????" I asked, my eyes widened

"Babe, I'll be right there in just a moment. Can you please go back to my room?" Tyler blushed

"S-sorry." She left

"Now tell me, what is it that you're doing? At this time of the day? Remember, I am your sister." I smirked

"None of your business." He threw me the pillow and rushed out while I just laughed by myself.

"Now what will I do today?" I asked myself

If I'll go to Crawf's house, his annoying but attractive brother is there. If I stay here, I'll get bored. If I go to the mall alone, I'll get lonely. If I go for a walk at the park, it won't be fun. Now tell me Ashley, what will I do today?

I sighed as I sat on my bed. Then I smiled slowly. Memories about awhile ago came flashing back.

"I bet you're thinking of me."

I quickly lifted my head and saw Chris, leaning at the door while smirking.

"I thought you left?" I asked

"I was about to, awhile ago. But.. I suddenly remembered. I came here to pick up my future girl and for her to visit her sick future ex boyfriend back at her future boyfriend's house." He said

"Future,future,future. Shut up. I can take care of myself. I have legs in case I wanna visit my present boyfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. If you don't wanna visit you're present boyfriend, then I'll stay here with you. In this room, where there's a bed with one lady and one tempted guy." He closed the door. I gulped.

"Wait for me downstairs and never come back. I'll just change." I said

"As you wish." He opened the door and went out amd closed it again.

I scanned my closet for a shirt then I removed my shirt, the one I'm wearing.

"I forgot to tell you. I liii-- woah."

I froze where I stood, knowing that Chris can see that I'm just wearing my bra on my upper body.

"GET OUT!!!!!" I shouted. I didn't move until he closed the door.

OMFG!! I am doomed. I rushed towards the door and locked it just in case he comes back and sees me just wearing my underwear.

After changing, I decided to go to Ty's room and tell him that I'll be going out.