Birthmark Part 2 (IWC)

It was the day of graduation and Peter and Tony had planned for a grand entrance. Tony had called ahead and had Peter's diploma say Peter Benjamin Stark on it and then swore everyone to secrecy. It was going to be awesome.

The ceremony started and Peter was watching from the ceiling and waiting for him to be called for his speech.
"Now, I want you all to give a round of applause for our top graduate, Peter Benjamin Stark!" The principal said with a grin. Peter smirks and jumps down to the stage, making everyone scream.
"Spiderman! What are you doing here? Is something wrong?" the principal asked nervously. Peter had already had Karen hack into the sound system so he didn't have to have the mic for everyone to hear him. So, Peter just chuckled and shook his head.
"No, Sir. Just here for my speech." Peter said before his suit opened to reveal him inside. He stepped out and looked to the suit.
"Karen, sentry mode." Peter said and the suit closed and turned to the shocked crowd while Peter smiles and walks up to the podium.
"Well, hello everyone! I apologize if I startled anyone. I figured I'd kill two roaches with one bite." he chuckled. "Sorry, had to throw out a little spider joke there. Anyway, in these last 4 years, I been through alot. I became Spiderman, lost my uncle, I found my birth father, I was bullied, I had a building dropped on me and have been shot and stabbed multiple, I ever fought Thanos and died in the infinity war. However, midtown high was the one constant thing I had and for that I am thankful. We all go through things in life, people come and go, and things change but we need to find strength within ourselves to stand up, brush ourselves off and keep going. It'll all be okay someday." Peter said with a smile then locked eyes with Tony and May.
"When my uncle got shot and he laid dying in my arm. I told him I wasn't strong enough to make it without him but he disagreed. He said I was the strongest person he had ever met and he told me that with great power, comes great responsibility. He believed in me and I believe in all of us. After today, we all officially become a part of society, and we need to all try our hardest to work together and be an example for future generations. We all have the power to make a positive influence in our world and it's our responsibility as tje young bright minds of this country to use that power to its fullest potential and bring the world into peace so our children and grandchildren can live safe, happy, and healthy lives. It'll be hard, there is no doubt about that but we must power through. For example, my dad, Tony Stark, he thought his life was over when he got his reactor in that cave but it's because of that reactor that he found his calling. He went from iron monger to Ironman. He became a hero, an Avenger, the owner of the leading company that is responsible for this country's future in clean energy. So I urge all of you to go out there and try your absolute hardest to kick names, take ass, and bring this world into a brighter tomorrow. Thank you. congratulations class of 2020." Peter said before stepping back as the gym erupted into a standing ovation.

He smiled as his suit walked over and formed around him once more. Suddenly, Captain Roger's came running in fully suited.
"Peter! Tony! Code Double Head." Steve yelled. (A/N: btw, Code Double Head means there is a hydra base that they need to take down. Its based of the hydra agent's quote about cutting of one head two more will take its place.)
Peter nods before looking to Ned.
"Ned, Bring my diploma back to the tower please. We've got a mission
Avenger! Let's kick some scaly hide!" Peter said as he activates his thrusters on his iron spider suit and follows his dad flight path out of the gym's skylight.
"What the fuck!!"Flash cries but crackle of the speaker sounds out then the gym is filled with Peter's amused voice.
"Language!"