DNA (NC)

It was a semi quiet day in the Avengers Tower. Everyone was doing their own thing but their attention was caught by the elevator dinging. Tony looked up and smiled when Peter came bounding out of it excitedly with a grin.
"Hey Mr. Stark! Before we go down to your lab can you help me with my homework?"
Peter asked hopefully. Tony just chuckles and nods before sliding his arm around Peter's shoulders and guiding him to the lab.
"That's fine, kid. What do you need help with?" Tony asked as he got a cup of coffee.
"We're doing DNA comparisons to see how different the DNA can be if they're unrelated. I have to collect two samples. I got one for May since my uncle carried the parker genes. Um and I was wondering if you would give me the other." Peter asked nervously, causing Tony just smile fondly.
"Of course kid. We can even compare them here if you want. We have the tech." Tony offered before doing a cheek swab. Peter nods eagerly and pulls out May's swab and does his own. He and Tony put their samples in and let Friday analyze them while Tony quizzed Peter for his upcoming Spanish quiz. Suddenly, Friday's voice came through the speakers.
"Boss, the analysis is complete but I fear the results with shock you." Tony and Peter look at each other in confusion before Peter looks to the ceiling.
"What are you talking about Fri?" he asks worriedly.
"Boss, you are a parental match to Peter." Friday said softly. Tony and Peter's wide eyes snap to each other before Tony gets up and the checks the results.
"What? Oh God." Tony croaks before looking at Peter who was was looking at him with wet eyes, shaking nervously.
"Um. Do- do you want me to leave?" Peter asked quietly, brokenly. Tony's eyes widen and shook his head frantically, trying to swallow the lump in his throat. Tony stands up and quickly pulls Peter into his arms.
"You are never leaving my sight. I love you son. I've wanted to say that for months but I didn't want to overstep any boundaries." Tony whispers into Peter's hair as Peter rests his head on Tony's chest.
"I love you too dad." Peter whispers back, making Tony grin.
They pulled back after a while and Tony cupped Peter's face in his heads and smiled down at his son.
"I don't know how I never realized that you have my eyes and my unruly hair." Tony whispers as he ran his fingers through Peter's curly hair.
"Dad, I um can I live here? You understand me alot better than aunt may and I don't have to hide who I am here." Peter asked hopefully, looking up at Tony with his puppy eyes in full effect.
"Of course son. We need to tell your aunt though." Tony said with a grin before leaning down and planting a gentle kiss to Peter's forehead then wrapping an arm around his shoulders. Tony guided him down to the garage and over to the Audi.

🕷🕷🕷TIME SKIP🕷🕷🕷

Later that day, Steve comes into the lab, looking for Tony and Peter but finds it empty with a single computer screen on. When he looks at it, he couldn't believe his eyes. He tells Friday to order the team except Tony to come to his location.
"Guy. Look at this." Steve said with a grin as he pointed to the screen once they all arrived.

SAMPLE 1: Anthony Edward Stark
SAMPLE 2: Peter Benjamin Parker
RESULT: parental match

"Tony is Peter's dad and they didn't know until now. That's so sad because Tony obviously wasn't told about Peter being born. It does explain why Peter acts so much like Tony though. He's inherited the Stark Snark™ and genius level IQ." Bucky chuckles.

🕷🕷🕷TIME SKIP🕷🕷🕷

Later that week when the report was due, Peter was called to the front of the classroom to present his findings with Tony Stark standing outside the door waiting to prove the truth if necessary.
"Um hi everyone. I'm pretty sure that my findings are the most impactful and shocking out of everyone here. Yes, we all found how different your DNA is from the two people you sampled. However, I found something different. I found a match to mine. I asked my Aunt May and my mentor/boss, Tony Stark, for samples of their DNA. And when I started testing them, I never expected for me to find my dad. Tony Stark turned out to be my biological father. I'm not a Parker. I'm a Stark and I'm proud of it." Peter said with a grin as he looked to the door to see Tony smiling encouragingly. The class starts yelling but the teacher just scowls at Peter.
"Mr. Parker, I'm sorry but I think we've had enough of your lies. It's one thing to say you have an internship at Stark Industries but it's another to accuse Mr. Stark of being your father. So, please pack your things and go to the office so we can go call you aunt to talk about your expulsion." The teacher said angrily. Tony saw red at Peter's devastated expression. He couldn't stop himself from stomping over to the teacher and grabbing him by the shirt.
"Listen here, Asshole. My son is not lying. He had internship but now, he's a fully paid employee and the heir to my company. So you had better apologize to my kid and enjoy your last day at this school because I will have you fired." Tony seethed before dropping the terrified teacher. Tony sighed and pulled Peter into a hug before picking up the shaking boy so he could wrap his legs and arms around Tony. He walked over and grabbed Peter's backpack then looked at the shocked class.
"If I see anything about Peter's identity being leaked, I'll sue everyone in this classroom for everything you have. You won't even be able to think about paying for college classes until you're 90. And Eugene, if Peter comes home with another bruise from you, I suggest you pray to your god that it takes longer than a few hours for his aunt to find you. Natasha has been waiting for you to do something stupid so she can castrate you. That being said, I suggest you leave my son alone and don't expect to ever be hired at SI. You're on every block list we have." Tony said coldly before walking out with Peter still clinging to him. As he walked, Tony was happy that Peter was only about twenty pounds due to being part spider. It made carrying him much easier.

That night, the avengers found Tony and Peter curled up together on the couch. Both were asleep with the credits so the latest star wars movie playing on the TV.