Chapter 5

Many young women works in pleasure place. That were there is easy money and if your luck, you can be recognized by one of the overlords for your skills and that will be there ticket out of this life. But Lucinda was different from other young people. She wasn't a dreamer she worked hard for what she want for her life. Since young she knew that if she doesn't work she won't eat.

She works as a chef at Nicholas manor. Her time was almost up. Not only she will be reaching 25 of age but also her contract at the manor ends 2 days before her birthday.

Her birthday this time was a big deal. It is her coming of age. There is a law for 25 year old young women. All females were required to find a partner by that age and start family. When the young woman found without protection meaning partners by the age of 25 they require by law to go to the breeding ground.

Breeding ground is a place where young women will be allocated with compatible multiple partners for breeding purpose. Earthlings' women are found that they are compatible with different race species. Due to that, earthling women are in high demand. Most of them doesn't survive the multiple partners and if they do, there only few who get happy endings.

Earthling women found a loophole in coming of age ceremony. Get themselves pregnant and raise their children themselves. It means they have partner and they do care about their young-ling(children). Earthling couldn't go do IVF or other artificial planting of children because its so  expensive. The can go to flesh pleasuring place since their many horny men.

Flesh pleasuring place are always full of men who came to get release and pleasure and they pay good money for it. Many young women prefer to work in the pleasure house. The pay is really good and the job can take any age as long as you are healthy. Also it's very attractive to young women who are near coming of age. Because when they realize that there near coming of age. They want to get pregnant to avoid been send to breeding facilities.

Lucinda time is running out. She can't stall anymore. She has to do it this weekend cause next weekend it to be too late. She was just scared. She wanted to chicken out but alternative was worse.  Lucinda love her freedom even though its full of struggle.

So she plan within of her friend into a notorious underworld bar. It know for it quality service and anything go with no question ask. Lisa told Lucinda if she go to pleasure place, she will have to pay more since the owners want to make more profit. They know most young girls go there to avoid going to breeding ground after their Coming of age.