Chapter 2

A/N: Pic of Ryder Levesque (Avan Jogia) ^^^^^ 

Enjoy :) 

I walked out of the classroom to a clueless Ryder. I decided that it would stay that way. My mate may have been a douche, but the bond between us made me think twice about ratting him out.  

"Why is your cheek red?" Ryder asked, suspiciously.

I hadn't exactly thought of a lie for that, so I just winged it. "I tripped...and hit my face...on...the...board." I know, lame lie.  

"Sure...look, I know something's up, so just tell me when you're ready."  

I furrowed my eyebrows. That was not like Ryder at all; he was usually pushy with me and telling him things. There were no secrets allowed. But I'd take what I could get. "Ok."  

I had come to the conclusion that not only was Diego a new pack member, but the new Alpha as well. Why else would he get so angry, so quickly, and over something so small?  

I had some big issues to deal with before I saw him again at the pack house.  

¤¤¤¤¤  

I was still getting ready when I heard a car pull up. I looked at the time; 6:42pm. Ryder was thirty minutes early.  

Since no one was here yet, we had planned to go to another party that started at 8pm, before the one at the pack house which started at 9.  

I looked myself over in the mirror. My hair was in big, burgundy waves that went down to my shoulder blades. My purple, zip up tube top was tight around my waste and it pushed my boobs up a little. My black skirt with pink and purple flowers was pulled up just above my belly button and went down to my mid-thigh. The only make up I wore was a little mascara and lip gloss, as usual. I looked cute, yet sexy.  

I heard the door open so I yelled downstairs, "I'll be down in a minute!"  

I grabbed my black clutch purse and my black pumps. I didn't even hear any foot steps, I just felt a hand go over my mouth and another one circle around my waste, trapping my arms.  

I started to squirm, but then he began to speak. "Hello, my darling."  

It wasn't Ryder.  

It was Diego. He had masked his scent so well that I hadn't even known it was him.  

I gasped and he let go of me, but only to turn me around. His eyes were black. Was he already mad? Or was he just lustful?  "Your skirt is too short."  

"E-excuse me?" I stuttered.  

"I don't want guys trying to look up your skirt. Change. Now."  

"Ok." I didn't question him because I didn't want a repeat of earlier.  

"What are you waiting for?" He asked after I didn't move.  

"Y-you're not going to leave?"

"Of course not. I'm your mate. I have no problem with seeing you naked." He smirked as he stepped towards me. "Now undress in five seconds or I'll do it myself."  

I began to undress as fast as I could, knowing I wouldn't make it. He had been counting too fast.  

"Time's up." He grinned. All I had done was unzip my top. "Tsk, tsk, tsk." Diego shook his head at me. "Riya, Riya, Riya. I guess now I have to," he yanked my tucked in tube top out of my skirt, "do it myself."  

"No, t-that won't be necessary."  

He pushed me to the wall and started kissing down my chest as he pulled down my skirt.