{Two}

The train slowed to a stop soon after Taehyung finished changing. He quickly ran to his compartment to grab his stuff, only to be greeted by Jimin who was holding his luggage.

"Yah! Park Jimin! Give that back right now!" But Jimin had no intention of letting go.

"Only when you admit your gayy," Jimin teased.

"Ughh, I don't have time for this. Give. It. Back. Now!" Unbeknownst to Taehyung, his eyes began to glow a goldish color. Jimin gasped and then soon started choking.

"Omg Jimin!!" Taehyung shouted. He ran towards the orange haired male, eyes finally returning to normal. Jimin fell to the floor, gasping for air.

"Jimin!! Are you ok?" Taehyung asked in concern and confusion on what happened.

"L-leave m-me alone...p-please" Jimin choked out. These words broke Taehyung's heart. His eyes welled with tears.

"F-fine," Taehyung muttered, and then ran out of the compartment, scared he would get caught hurting another student.

He stepped outside the train and saw a giant shouting, "Firs' years, over 'ere! Firs' years!" Taehyung was confused on what to do. Technically this was his first year, but he wasn't the age for it. Luckily, the giant noticed him.

"Ah, you mus' be Taehyung," the giant said. Taehyung's eyes widened. How did he know his name? "The name's Hagrid. Come with me." And so he was lead by the giant into the even bigger castle.

He was brought into a humongous dining hall, where thousands of students sat at four different tables. Up front there was another table where all the teachers seemed to sit. There was a podium and in front of it was a stool with a hat on it.

He was lead up to the stool and was met by a middle-aged looking woman.

"Sit down and put the hat on," the lady instructed. So Taehyung complied. He put the hat over his head and sat down and waited for something to happen. Then the hat spoke.

"Ah, Kim Taehyung. Pleasure to finally meet you." Taehyung jumped, not expecting that. "I believe it is time to sort you, no?" The hat made thinking noises and muttered things Taehyung couldn't understand. "Yes...I see...how interesting...oh of course...well, it better be... GRYFFINDOR!" The hat finally spoke out loud. The table to the far left erupted into cheers. The middle-aged woman returned and took the hat.

"Go sit with them," she said. He got up obediently and went over to the table, sitting in between two boys.

"Welcome to Gryffindor!" The boy on my right greeted me. "I'm Namjoon, you must be Taehyung, right?" Taehyung nodded. "I've heard many great things about you. Can we be friends?" He was startled by the sudden request.

"S-sure," he managed to say. "Great! Anyways, I'll introduce you to the rest of us. This is Hoseok," Namjoon pointed to the person next to Taehyung, "but you can call him Hobi if you wish. Then there's Jin," he pointed to the person sitting next to himself, and they waved, "and Jimin." Taehyung's eyes widened as his vision was greeted with a shocked orange haired male sitting across from him. Jimin looked down.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry about what happened. I really hope that you can forgive me." Taehyung apologized. Jimin seemed as if he didn't want to hear it, but much to his surprise, Jimin looked up with a grin.

"That's ok. Everyone makes mistakes. Now let's eat!" Just as he said that, platters of food appeared in front of everyone. They all laughed as Jin gasped in delight and started shoving food into his mouth.

Tentatively, Taehyung spooned some mashed potatoes and gravy into his mouth. He gasped and then moaned in pleasure at the taste. It was unlike anything he had ever eaten.

"How is this food so amazing?" He asked in between bites. Namjoon looked up and then replied simply, "House elves," then returned to eating.

As Taehyung inhaled the delicious meal, he let his eyes wander around the Great Hall. His eyes landed on a particular table, where everyone was was wearing black robes adorned with green and snakes. But he particularly noticed one student.

His maroon hair stood out to Taehyung, and his seemingly moody personality that seemed to radiate off of him somehow made it so Taehyung couldn't look away.

"Watcha lookin' at?" asked Hoseok. He turned away from the boy and looked his hyung in the eyes.

"Who is the boy with the maroon colored hair, Hobi?" Hoseok's eyes scanned the crowd until his eyes fell upon the said person. "Oh him? That's Jungkook. You best stay away from him. Now come on, everyone's leaving."

It was true. There was loud sounds of wood scraping against the floor as everyone got up. Taehyung followed but took one last glance at Jungkook.

But when he looked over, Jungkook was already starting at him. His piercing gaze made Taehyung gulp. And as Jungkook smirked and then walked away, Taehyung's pants getting tighter, he knew...

He was in trouble.

—————————————————

God that took a while to write. I went roller skating and fell three times. Now I'm bruised like crazy.