Chapter 1

Michael

I smile as i start building a small hut on minecraft and wait for Gem.Lous9031 to comment on my small hut, seeing if it's terrible or not. I sigh and wait in the same spot for a bit, just waiting for her to say something.

Five minutes later i smile hearing the familar british voice that i've come to love. "Your hut is complete shit." she laughs, i smile "I know but it was only so you'd talk to me on here." I chuckle

"Aaw you're sweet." she says sarcastically. "I know. I try." i say laughing. She doesnt respond making me frown "Are you still there Gem?" i ask, watching the screen for any movement

I hear a scream from her side and i start to panic "Gemma? Are you alright? Are you being kidnapped." I say nervously "Please stop!" she giggles. I set my controller and stand up, pacing "Gem! Please tell me what's happening!" I yell, obviously scared for my friend.

"S-Sorry... My boyfriend had tickle attacked me." she says laughing.

I sigh with relief but sit back on the couch "O-Oh.." I sigh sadly. "Are you Alright Mike?" she asks, starting to build her usual mansion minecraft made of stone and other things. "Yep... Just bored.. My mate's in London and he wont be back until next week." i lie. Well it wasnt really a lie, Luke is in London visitng his friend or something while we're on break from tour.

"Hey Mike.. i gotta go.. I was promised to go out on a date in an hour and i need to get ready.. Sorry love." she says "Alright... Have fun i guess." i say quietly then i turn my game system off, and flop back on my couch "she... has a boyfriend." He says, tears rimming his eyes "I was not expecting that."