Chapter 5

I sigh waiting with Ashton amd Calum by the arrival gate as Luke's flight unboards "Mike! Ash! Cal!" he exclaims and  runs towards them, tugging some one with long blonde hair and blue tips. I smiles and hug Luke "Hi mate. " I say smiling "Who's your friend here?" I ask, smiling to her.

She is rather beautiful. Perfect tan skin, big Brown eyes, good hair, healthy glow.. I think.

She smiles to me and the other two lads "Hi.. I'm Gamma.." she says smiling, I frown  "I'm Michael." I say slowly then stand by Ashton and Calum as they all say hello. I watch as Luke hugs her and kifts her off the ground, kissing her softly.

I sigh "I've wanted to do that for years." I mumble to myself. Luke sets her down and she holds him tight "Thanks for breaking my heart." I say and sit in the back seat of the SuV "So you're MikeMaster?" she asks me and hugs me "I've been dying to do that since you first helped me rebuild myself." she chuckles than sighs as Luke sits down next to him "I'm glad to finally meet you." I say,  closing my eyes.

After a bit I feel weight on my side. I open my eyes to see Luke passed out and Gemma laid almost asleep on me " hey gem.. why dont you just lay on your boyfriend?" I ask quietly , wrapping my arm around her, sleepily pulling her closer. She smiled "I need a bed " she whispers, curlimg up close to me smiling 'I hope we can he together'