•|13|•

Chris

After fully analyzing the photos, Tyler has grabbed Jordan by his collar. "Nigga you better answer me before I drag you like a dog." Tyler looked pissed. Jordan smacked his hand away from his collar. "I ain't pussy nigga, I like yo cousin brah!" Jordan all of sudden yelled.

"What nigga? You like my cousin? Nigga he's dating Dominique." "Idgaf, you better check Dominique instead of me, check his ig and then come at me nigga." I had gotten quiet after hearing these to bicker. I grabbed Jordans hand and helped him up cause he still my home dog.

Tyler stayed looking at Dominique's page and then stormed out the door speaking. "Nah this nigga done barked up the wrong tree."

Domonique

I was getting head from this girl named Kayla and shit, my toes started curling right on up. "Yeah lick that shit like you got no home training." I said putting my hands behind my head. She started moaning on my dick.

She was gagging and shit licking it like a popsicle stick too. I was finna come until Tyler's name popped up on my phone. I answered after telling Kayla to slurp lowly. "Hello?" I asked chill asf. "Nigga where you at?" He said aggressively on the other end. "At my house, why?" "Cause you fucking bitches when you boo'ed up with Shawn at home." He hollered. "Nah nigga get outta here with bs you speaking." When I said that he hung up and I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Kayla go answer the door." "Alright daddy." I heard the door open and someone getting pushed onto the floor, then the devil showed up at my bedroom door. "Wassup Tyler—" "stfu nigga, you have five seconds to call Shawn and tell him you sorry before I snap your neck." Tyler said gripping my neck with his hand. He then walked behind me and put my head in a headlock. "Nahhh-h n-n-nigga you c-call him." I tired to spit out.

"Ight I'll call him and put you on the phone." He then dialed his number and put him on loud speaker. "Hello? Cousin?" I heard Shawn's voice over the phone. "Sup baby cuz, Dominique wanted to say something to you before he got his ass whooped." Tyler said sternly. "I don't care what he has to say, I'm good." "Nah he finna talk to you unless you want me to beat a niggas ass and you know I'm quiet but I'll kill a nigga if I have to." I heard him say.

"Alright alright don't hurt him. What do you have to say dumb ass?" Shawn said with no ounce of life in his voice. "S-s-sorry" "for what nigga?" Tyler said tightening his grip. "For cheating on you." I said getting quiet. "Ight cuz I'm talk to you later. Want him to say anything else?" "Nah I'm good bye!" I heard him hang up.

"Ight Ima leave, don't ever talk to us again not me or my cousin." With that being said Tyler walked out the door, slamming it. I was wheezing.

Cameron
I left the bathroom in Duckin Donuts, hands washed and everything. I walked out to see someone talking to Airi so what I did was walked my happy ass over to where Airi was and tried to get things poppin.

"So Airi—oh hey Layla was gud." I don't really want any beef with her buhh that baby bump says other wise. "Oh hey, anyways, gurl you gotta come to my baby shower! We finna be partying and shit." I know she did not just blow me off, now she talking bout a baby shower. I began patting my head like a monkey ready pop off. "Oh who paying for all this?" "What you mean who paying for this? Who else? The baby's daddy, duh." I didn't show no sign of stress so what I did was smile and called up this nigga.

It was ringing but the nigga answered way to slow. "Hello?" His voice is so damn sexy ughhh😍😍😍. "Chris, where you at?" "On my way to pick you up whatchu mean? What's wrong?" "I ran into Layla...your baby mama, and she talking bout some....you all in for some baby shower and shit? Why you ain't tell me about it?" The line got silent for a moment. I mean it's your baby and I'm fine with what ever decision you make for your child cause he's yours but at least tell the person you sleeping with what's happening.

"Baby...why should I have to tell you what's going on with me, my son and my baby mama?" Tf he spitting? "No nigga you shouldn't even have a baby or baby mama when your in a relationship, y'know what we can finish this later cause you tripping up." I then hung up the phone.

Airi was looking at me funny. "What?" "That's petty." She replied back. I rolled my eyes. "Layla you need to chill with all that, I don't care if you guys have beef, you don't need your baby pooping out to be crazy like you so you better get your life in check." Airi said looking serious, I just love her wisdom. "Airi you don't need to worry about my child, worry about your friend who thinks he can be with a man who wasn't his in the first place."

I done almost slapped her, wait why am I dealing with her mouth??? I am The Cameron Williams, I ain't got time for her confusion.

I looked at Layla then put on my shades. "I hope your baby is a boy cause, a girl gonna have you begging for that abortion you wish you had." I then walked out the door. I mean I don't support abortion but I wouldn't want to have a mans baby and he don't even love me, that's painful.

———————————————
Sorry this was so short buh I had to upload something for y'all, hugs and kisses❤️❤️❤️