•|15|•

Boredom, is what you get when you are in a relationship with a star basketball player. Loneliness, is what you get when you are in a relationship with a gangster. This is all I think about as I lay in silence, in an empty king sized bed. It's 6 am in the morning and I haven't gotten ready for my day yet.

I reach for my phone to see if I have any messages, and believe me my phone is never dry even after I end conversations with people. A message from my mom asking me how to set up the internet browser🙄, a message from Dashawn saying good morning same with Camilla and then we have Chris telling me to get ready for work.

I groan and kick my feet up in the air like I'm a little kid. After I'm done with my rampage I get up to start getting ready for my day.

"Good morning Mr. Johnson, time to stunt on these hoes." After pumping myself up in the mirror, I jump in the shower.

8:30
I'm all set for the day and I'm ready to walk out the door, wait. I forgot that Chris is picking me up😬😬. I walk back inside the apartment and sit on the sofa. Ugh, I'm ready to go at this point. After waiting 15min Chris texts me 'baby I'm here😘❤️'

I lock up our apartment and head down the stairs. The door man open the door for me as I walked through. Chris was across the street leaning against the passenger side door of the car looking straight ahead. I smiled looking at him looking so cool. I then made it to where he was and he stood there cheesing. "Hey babyyyy." He said with his hood voice staring at me with lust.

"Hey baeeee," I said jumping into his arms. He squeezed my booty while I kissed his pink full lips. "Dang, your waves making me sea sick." "Nah. I make you sea sick." He said licking his lips staring in my eyes.

Chris opened the door for me and I got into the car. He jogged to the driver side and jumped in. "One more kiss?" He asked. "Bruh noooo, I gotta get to work." I exclaimed. He wasn't taking that so he just sat there staring at me. So I gave in and kissed him. "You so childish." I said sitting back down in my seat.

Stopping the car in front of my job, I got out the car and closed the door. Then I ran over to the drivers side and bent over to talk to Chris before leaving. I rested my elbows on the car door window and kissed him. "Alright, byeeee." "Ight, want me to pick you up?" Chris asked but I declined him. Clare was finna pick me up cause the boys wanted to hang.

Walking into the building, I check in and go to the front desk

Walking into the building, I check in and go to the front desk. "Hey Ms. Love, page my assistant to the main lobby." "Yes sir." Yes bitch I have a whole assistant. My assistant Marcel came down with a iPad and everything. We then started waking to my office. "Read me my board notifications please." I asked. "Sure thing, so, this morning you have a meeting with vogue's board at 10:20 then at 11:59 you have to have brunch with ty dollar$...." I tuned out the rest until he said "And at 2:15 you will be having lunch with Lenox and his mother, chairwoman of the company." I suddenly got nervous and stopped midway to my office. "What? Did you read that right?" I asked out of confusion. "Yes, I know that you might be nervous about this but don't read too much into it." Marcel sounded like I should have been listening but I wasn't, I was nervous. "Well...lets just get this day over with cause I'm not trying to stress all day.