1: Ms Transfer Student

A/N: I wrote this when I was 13 so prepare for the cringe and weird plot

====

"Hi my name is ----"

Plugging my earphones to muffle every sound that I find annoying. I'm not into these whole transfer student stuff. Nor am I interested in anything and in fact, I find almost everything quite boring.

I woke up as someone was shaking my shoulders, "Hey?" I didn't bother opening my eyes, hoping she would just get lost.

She shook my shoulders violently this time, "Hey!"

I grumbled completely annoyed that she doesn't get the clue that I'm sleeping, well trying to, "What do you want?!" I said in my quiet yet stern voice.

She rolled her eyes, "Well sorry to disturb your peaceful sleep, the teacher assigned my seat next to you but you have your backpack in it so can you please move it? Got the looks but what a jerk." She muttered the last sentence but unfortunately to her, I heard it.

Jerk you say? I'll show you how much of a jerk I can be. "Well Ms Transfer Student, this is my space so get lost."

Either she didn't hear what I said or she just doesn't care so she just took my backpack, dumped it on the floor. I just sighed, not wanting to drain my energy on some girl who doesn't listen. But then again, I hate when people don't obey me so I teach them a lesson. I thought of something and smirked at the idea. Once she was about to sit, I pulled the chair back and she fell square on her bottom. I laughed so hard and so did everyone. She hissed at the impact and glared at me but I just showed her my innocent look.

"What a loser," I heard a girl telling her friend.

"I know right? That's what she gets for acting like that to our Chou," The other snickered.

Once the laughter died down, she dragged the chair and sat on it with a blush due to embarrassment. I heard her mutter how much of a jackass I was, thinking I didn't hear.

She smiled sweetly although it was forced, "I'm Sana Minatozaki by the way,"

"I could care less." I dipped my head back down with my arms supporting it.

She sighed in annoyance, "The least thing you can do is to tell me your name in a polite way."

"Whatever, just don't bother me or else, I'll make your life a living hell." She just shrugged not taking me seriously. I drifted off to sleep while the teacher continued with his lessons after the ruckus.

"Oh my gosh he's so hot but I'm too scared to approach him."

"Omg omg omg, he's looking at me!" The girl squealed while pulling the shirt of the person next to her.

"I heard that transfer student had the courage to disobey him." Another girl muttered to her best friend.

"What!? Who does she think she is?!"

I ignored the chatter and saw my best buddy since middle school sitting while waving and gesturing at me to sit where he was. I gladly obliged, I swear he's the only one I could count on.

"Hey Chae how's it going with you and Mina?" I asked him as I sat down eating the lunch I cooked for myself. Well having no parents I had to learn how to take care of myself.

"We're doing great- oh speaking of the angel, my penguin! Come sit next to me, look I even cooked you omelette with your favourite ketchup!" I shook my head while admiring their bond, he's totally whipped. As for me, I got no time for relationships, I think they're pretty pointless.

Mina blushed as she made her way to our table sitting next to Chaeyoung. When she opened the lunchbox he made, a wide gummy smile was plastered on her face as she happily stuffed her stomach with the food. I wish she was there to taste mine and tell me how much I improved. "So Tzu, I heard that my bestfriend was put in your class."

I perked my head up, "Who, that annoying girl that doesn't know what personal space is?"

"I knew Sana would be like that. She told me that you acted like a jerk to her, typical you." She chuckled.

I scoffed, "Well yeah she doesn't listen when I say that it's my space meaning that only I could occupy it. What did she do? She just threw my bag somewhere and sat next to me. But I like that, she didn't even try flirting with me unlike others, she's interesting."

Chaeyoung spoke up, "Hey Chou maybe this is an opportunity to a fresh start and it's time to let go of the past. Stop with your unhealthy relationships dude," I huffed in annoyance. "You know I can't just let her go right? She was everything to me, she understood me and she was the only one who didn't leave me."

"What's in the past is in the past, stop hurting yourself dude, you know we care abou-" I stood up slamming the table and grabbed his collar. "It's. Not. That. Easy." I gritted my teeth as I clenched my jaw.

The whole cafeteria went silent and was now filled with murmurs. Glad I can be an entertainment to you all, people who can't mind their own damn business. "Are you okay Chae? Just let Tzuyu be, it must've been hard for him after what happened to his girlfriend." I heard Mina say as I head to my other favourite place I claim as my other territory. I'm sorry Chae.

I laid on the grass while plugging my earphones, my arms supporting my head. I looked up at the sky. "Hey princess, how are you up there? You know, I miss you..." I closed my eyes.

I heard footsteps stopping me from enjoying my time alone. Goddamn can I just peacefully sleep for once?!

"Ugh it's that jerk," I heard a feminine voice say and I instantly knew who it was.

"I advice you to leave. You're in my space again."

"You don't own the place," She fired back. "Were you crying? Wow I didn't know a jerk like you has a heart."

That ticked me off. I stood myself up and looked at her, staring right into her eyes. "I'm sorry to burst your bubble but yes, this jerk has a heart. And what do you know, huh?!"

"I-I-" I cut her off.

"That's right so let me tell you this, don't open your mouth when you know nothing." I saw a tear escaping her eyes and that made me feel slightly guilty. Was I too harsh on her? But she brought it upon herself. I left the garden at the same time as the bell rang.

Only if you didn't lie to me I wouldn't act like this but I still love you.