His Butler, Stunned

Sebastian stood with his jaw on the ground as she smiled back at him from where the reapers had been concealing her, her hair was pulled into a bun with a silver tie, she wore a long, silvery-blue gown that brushed the floor around her bare feet, aside from the faint scar hidden by the blue ribbon and music box around her neck there was no sign of the last two months anywhere on her being.

her eyes twinkled with delight as Will rested a hand on her shoulder, but she paid him no attention, her grey eyes were only on the butler, no one, not the reapers, the demon, nor the onlookers dared to speak a word as she stood before them.

Levi was the first to break the silence,  letting off a delighted squeal before brushing the reaper's hand from her arm and running over to Sebastian, wrapping her arms around his middle and leaning her head on his chest, he just stood there stunned "L-Levine...is it really you?" he managed to croak and she pulled away, tears streaming down her cheeks "I missed you so much Sebastian" she whispered "I knew you wouldn't leave me behin-" she was cut of by his arms around her waist lifting her off the ground, pulling her close so his lips were against hers.

He pulled away after a minute "I couldn't. risk leaving you behind Kitty, it seems every time I let you out of my sight, disaster finds you" he chuckled, Lizzie and the Servants squealed while both boys gagged.

(yes, she's back fabulous people, and this is the end of the story, but, butbutbutbutbuuutt...there is a final chapter thingy)

(...HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK I JUST FINISHED A STORY!!! THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION! *pulls out cupcake mountain*)