"This Shits Real"

Karmen

It's Halloween and I'm going out with the squad, I can't wait to meet Ruby's Prima Olivia she sounds nice from what Ruby has told me.

"Hola Comapas" I say to the squad "hey Karmen" they all say. "Aye princesa does Oscar know your wearing that?" Cesar says with a smirk, I say nothing and roll my eyes "Ouh your gonna get it" Cesar says making me laugh.

"Hey let's go crash that party" Olivia says pointing towards the Brentwood house.
"Yeah sounds good" Ruby says.

As the squad and I are kicking back and chillin a white gringo dressed as a cholo walks over to me.
Ugh if Oscar was here he'd kick his ass
"Hola mami you wanna dance?" The white boy says in the worst Mexican accent.

"No" I say flatly making my way to the dance floor. All of a sudden I feel someone grab me from behind and they start kissing my neck obviously leaving a mark, I turn around and it's the same white boy I shut down earlier.

"What the fuck!" I yell making Cesar and everyone rush towards me "Hey watch yourself show some respect!" the white boy says. "Respect? Who the fuck are you?" Olivia says angrily.

"Is that my moms pressed juice?" The white boy says looking at Olivia "what the hell is wrong with you people?" The white boy says stepping up to Olivia, "you people?" She says annoyed.

"Do people just go into your house and grab things out of your fridge?" He says shaking his head "we'll pay for it" Ruby says trying to reason with the boy "that'll be $52 for all the food and drinks you and your friends had tonight" The boy says sizing up Ruby.

"I know a way we can solve this" Olivia says pouring the juice on the floor.
Next thing you know we're running down the street dodging eggs.

"I'm sorry guys this was a bad idea, we should call an Uber" I say trying to catch my breath
"No don't it's handled Cesar says putting away his phone.
——
"Ouh so you think your hard?" The white boys says "I'm not, but he is" Cesar says stepping outta the way of Oscar.
Oscar licks his thumb and wipes off the boys fake tear drop then touches his.

"This shits real" Oscar says making the boy cower in fear.
"W-What do you want?" The boy chokes out,
Oscar looks at me signaling me to stand by him
"Give me all your candy and I want you to apologize to my Ruca for putting your filthy hands on her" Oscar says sternly.

"I-I'm sorry—
"What Cabron!" Oscar yells
"I'm sorry" the boy says crying
Oscar wraps his arm around me and whispers in my ear "what are you doing wearing this mami?" Oscar says motioning to my costume.

"I thought it was cute papi you don't like it?" I say batting my eyelashes
"Ouh I like it  mami, but your gonna get it when we get home" he whispers in my ear walking us back to his car.

We dropped everyone off at Ruby's then drove to his house.
I follow him into his room and shut the door,
Oscar stands up and presses me against his door. He looks at the mark on my neck and shakes his head.

"What did he do to mi Hermosa" Oscar says dipping his head into my neck.
He sucks on the already sensitive spot the boy left a mark on,
"Oscar stop" I say trying to pull away
"Shut up your mind let me mark you" Oscar says with pure lust and want in his eyes.

He picks me up and takes me over to his bead
"What am I going to do with you amor?" Oscar says hovering over me
"I don't know" I say trying to catch my breath.

Oscar looked at me and kissed me hard, I moaned into the kiss causing him to grown.
"I love you" Oscar says pulling out of the kiss
"I love you" I say wrapping my arms around his neck.
——

That night me and Oscar didn't just bone or have sex we made love, it was gentle and sweet It was nothing I ever felt before.
His very touch set my body on fire.
It was love.

End of Chapter
-
-
-
-
-
-
-