Time Skip

Karmen

I'm now 12 weeks along and Monse is 15 weeks along, I have a doctors appointment today so I decided to bring Monse along to get her checked out as well. "So Mo how have you been? Haven't seen you in a while" I say giving her a small smile "I'm good Kar, just trying to keep things on the DL from Cesar and the Squad y'know?" She says with a sigh.

"You still haven't told him Mo? He's going to figure it out sooner or later that your not just getting fat" I say pointing at her belly "I know Kar I'm trying to tell him but he won't answer my calls or texts and when I go by his house he ain't home" She says looking down at her feet. "Look Mo I completely get it, but why don't you come over tonight and I'll make sure he's there okay?" I say putting a hand on her shoulder, she lets out a sigh and nods.

Ms.Finnie? the doctor calls out and Monse and I get up "Well Ms.Finnie it seems to me that your baby is extremely healthy and your health is great, and considering your 15 weeks along we are able to determine the gander of the baby" The doctor says handing Monse an envelope "What if I don't want to know?" Monse asks handing me the envelope "I'll hold on to it Mo maybe when you tell Cesar we can have a double gender reveal" I say smiling and she nods.

"Alright as for you Ms.Diaz?" The doctor says looking up from his papers, Monse shoots me a smirk and I smile "yes?" "Well as for you we are also able to determine the gender and baby and you are also very healthy" he says smiling handing me and envelope. "Alright Mo, you can hold on to mines and I'll hold on to yours" I say with a smile. "Lets do it" Monse says putting the envelope in her purse.

"Hey my babies" Oscar says hugging me and touching my stomach, "Babe" I whine as he talks in his baby voice to me. He's so cute. "Baby where's Cesar?" I say giving him a kiss "He's inside why what's up?" He says looking at me. Oscar is the only other person that knows about Monse's pregnancy. I had to tell mi rey. "Monse and him are about to have a talk so we should give them there space" I say pulling him and Monse into the house.

Monse

"He's in his room chulita" Oscar whispers to me "Goodluck Mo we love you" Karmen says walking into her room with Oscar, I take a deep breath then open his door "H-Hi mi Alma" I say hesitantly "Hey Mo? what's up?" He says confused I move closer to him and sit beside him on his bed. "Cesar there's something I need to tell you" I say trying to hold back tears "what's wrong Mo?" Cesar says grabbing my hand, I take a deep breath in "I-I'm pregnant Cesar" I say looking into his eyes and he freezes.

"W-What?" He says softly with tears in his eyes "I'm pregnant Cesar, your going to be a dad" I say smiling "Oh my god I'm going to be a dad! Your a mom! WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS!" he shouts standing up. "Oh mi Hermosa I'm so sorry for what I said I wasn't thinking, this must have been really hard for you to tell me" Cesar says softly as he gives me a hug.

"I love you Monse Empress Finnie" Cesar says kissing my forehead.

"I love you more Cesar Alano Diaz" I say looking him in his eyes.

This is what REAL love is

Karmen was right he's thrilled!

After Cesar and I finished talking we made our way outside and told everyone the good news, everyone was happy for us and Ruby was already planning Karmen and Oscars gender reveal party so he decided to make it a shared gender reveal party. I'm so very happy, our families were coming together and if we timed it right me and Karmen should give birth around the same time. I can't wait.

Cesar

While everyone was celebrating and talking to Monse I sat on the steps and watched her. Damn she's the mother of my kid, how'd I get so lucky?. "Aye mano you congrats" Oscar says hugging me "Thanks Oscar congrats to you too" I say taking a sip of my beer "So what you gonna do when the baby comes?" I say nudging Oscars shoulder lightly "I'm not sure I was thinking of buying our own place and you and Monse can live hear" He sighs.

"I thought you were going to marry her?" I say with a smirk "I will I just need the right time" He says grinning at me "wait mano you didn't" I say smiling wide, he shoots me a side eyed smile and sighs "Yes hermano I bought the ring" He says drinking his beer. "Damn you should ask her tonight!" I say getting up "ask her at dinner because I wanna be there" I say dapping him up. "Alright alright Cesar I'll think about it" He says walking over to Karmen.

Yesssss a sister inlaw I love

She's good for him She'll keep him in check

#LadySpooky

X

#Mr.Spooky

End of Chapter

End of Chapter

-

-

-

-

-

-

-