Twist of Faith

Oscar

After calming Leo down last night I went home and got everything ready, Karmen was still asleep when I left. "Hola Hermano" Leo says getting into my car "Hey mano how you holdin up?" I say pulling away from the curb "As good as I can be Oscar I just wanna know who did this shit" He says looking out the window, "I know L but at least you and your Hermana are here to stay" I say glancing at him then back the road.

We finally pulled up to the hotel where June and some of the other Santos members were waiting. When we walked up everyone hugged Leo and made sure he was alright as Gaberiel and I made our way to the front desk, "Sup fool" I say to the fat old dude at the desk "Uh C-Can I help you?" He stutters looking scared as hell. Pussy. Yeah we want to see your security camera footage and a room key to the crime scene" Gaberiel says slipping a hundo to the guy.

"O-Okay right this way" He says leading me and Gaberiel into the back room. We watched the footage from that night and it was 10 minutes of nothing "What the fuck this makes no sense fool" Gaberiel says getting impatient "Shh just watch" I say pointing back to the screen, after about 3 more minutes we see something it's someone in all black with a hoodie, you couldn't really see there face because the camera quality was shitty. Figures. "Hey did you see this person the night of the murder?" I say pausing the tape and pointing at the screen.

"I mean I see a lot of people, its a frickin hotel" He says shrugging his shoulder. He wants more bread, greedy fuck. I shook my head then pulled out my glock and pointed at him "Maybe this will help you remember huh fool!" I yell getting in his face "Alright alright fuck I saw em" He says starting to cry. Lil Bitch. "Well ese tell him what the fuck you saw!" Gaberiel yells hitting the guy, "T-They came in said they were a friend of one of the tenants that's all I know I swear" He says shaking.

"Did you see their face?" I ask putting my gun away "No they were wearing a mask, I mean this is the hood I didn't ask any questions" He says putting his hands down "Take us to the room" Gaberiel says as we make our way up the stairs "Here's the key, if anyone asks you stole it I can't lose my job" he says before leaving. "Look G there's something I saw in the video that I didn't want to say in front of that greedy rat" I say un-locking the door "What you catch?" He says looking around. Damn it was a fucking massacre, blood everywhere. "Our target has a interesting tattoo" I say showing Gaberiel the pic I snapped of the screen.

"A dragon?" Gaberiel asks confused "what other gang do you know is dragons?" I say raising my eyebrow causing Gabe to go wide eyed "Los Dragones Esmeralda? No fucking way I thought they died off years ago" Gaberiel says shocked

"A dragon?" Gaberiel asks confused "what other gang do you know is dragons?" I say raising my eyebrow causing Gabe to go wide eyed "Los Dragones Esmeralda? No fucking way I thought they died off years ago" Gaberiel says shocked. So did I. "I didn't wanna say anything about it because that carbon downstairs has the same tattoo, I noticed it when he put his hands up" I said going into the bathroom. "There's no way this was forced, they let em in" Gaberiel shouted coming into the bathroom.

"Karmen said everything was still there they didn't take anything so this must be personal" I said walking out of the room with Gaberiel. "Did you guys find anything?" The guys ask following us to the car "We did a sweep through the room we ain't find anything but whoever did this your parents knew them" I said getting in the car with Leo, "So now what?" He asks looking at me "We find ourselves some Lagartos" I say driving off the lot.

Leo

Going to the place where my parents were brutally murdered was too much for me so I decided to head home. "Thanks mano I'll see you tomorrow" I say to Oscar before heading inside, "Hey Azucar" Etta says walking up to me and kissing me "Hey mamas, Oi what happened here?" I said grabbing her head "It's nothing baby I was in the shower and I slipped getting out" Etta says pecking my lips "Okay mamas, be more careful next time" I say picking her up and heading to our room.

"Did you and Oscar figure out who killed your padres?" She asks looking up at me "Oscar watched the tape but he said you couldn't really see a face, all we know is that my parents knew the person" I sigh pulling her close to me "I'm sorry papi, but at least you can still be here with me" She smiles touching my face. "it's not your fault amor, but those Los Dragones Esmeraldas are dead" I say and she tenses up. "H-How do you know it was the dragons?" She says looking in my eyes "Oscar saw the guys tattoo in the tape, so were going lizard hunting tomorrow" I say yawning.

"Rest Mi Amor you've had a long day" she says wrapping her leg around me. How can I sleep? My parents are dead because they let the wrong person in, and it just so happened to be a dragon its going to be a long night.

End Of Chapter

-

-

-

-

-

-

-