Roommates?

As me and Seo-yun were walking to my dorm, I noticed a lot of alphas looking at me weirdly I didn't like it so when I was about to tell Yunni ( Seo-yun) she didn't listen and cute me off with a glare at all the people looking at me, her glare just by looking at it tells you she'll kill you right away if you make her mad. I started to gag but yunni just helped me walk. We were close to my dorm in the collage and then it hit me, who's my roommate?

(10mins later) we made it to my dorm and I ran inside Seo-yun right behind me...I ran to the restroom and vomited "JINNIE ARE YOU FREAKING OK!!!!" She helped me out while me vomiting  " Yunni I'm freaking ok., please go get some sleep it's almost 10:37 p.m ill be fucking fine..." she just looked at me with a starteled look " well ok then if you say so... see you tomorrow " she turned away and left. I just sat their on the floor crying I'm sick what did I freaking do to desirve all of this??? I'm a freaking fat ass and my body..why does it have to be so feminine??? My parents my virginity when when can it all freaking end.. I sat their not knowing what to do then I heard someone knock on he door, it must me my roommate I said to myself...

I cleaned up my face and went to the door"h-hello?" " hello it's your roommate " I opened the door RM's POV                                                                                                                                                                                         I saw him again the boy I saved but this time his face was all white it looked like as if he's been crying I introduce myself "hey, nice to see you again my names namjoon..." he stays silent for a moment I took it as an opportunity to admire him his eyes so beautiful his sculpted face his waist can fit my hands perfectly " My My n names SEOKJIN but just call me jin." He then ran to his room and changed into his bed clothes he was wearing  an oversized jacket that made him look... I got Horney... he had shorts underneath this man... I hope my alpha instincts don't take over...

——————————————————————————————————————————-

IM SOOO SORRY I JAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE AND IM SOO SORRY THIS IS SHORT ITS JUST I got grounded AND JIN MY HUSBAND AND ME GOT MARRIED!!!😆😆😆💜💜💜💜😍😍😍😭😭HES SOOK FREAKING HOT!!!!! IM MARRIED I GET DEFENSIVE!!!( Ik he belongs to all of us BUT STILL) well I'll try to update more