Chapter 2 (Fairy Tail Academy)

Lucy:

Today was my first day back. I have a giant pit in my stomach, but like the usual nobody really has a choice to go to school or not. Especially with my father. He may not pay attention to me so much anymore after my mother died, but he's still on me about school. So far my school years have been a breeze. I mean, I get straight A's because my father pushes me so much. So I don't have room to complain, only I don't have a social life because of school... I guess that's something to complain about.

But not this year!

My goal by graduation is to have a bunch of friends... and maybe a boyfriend? Who even knows at this rate. Anyways. My school does require uniforms which isn't really new. I've worn uniforms my whole high-school years so it isn't strange to me. 

Only this uniform seems more... revealing than the rest were. I mean the skirt is tiny! It shows my legs completely and I'm not allowed to wear leggings?! Is this school run by a pervert?... Nevermind I don't want to know. 

Anyways the skirt was actually a pretty ocean blue color, at least it wasn't a gross color... Right?... The top was white, with a blue collar and blue trim around the short sleeves. The school symbol was on the front of the shirt. I didn't know exactly what it meant but it was the famous symbol of the school. 

Oh right. The school I'm attending is called 'Fairy Tail Academy' it seems a bit weird how they spell the tail part but I decided not to question it. It is the best highschool in Magnolia, other than Sabertooth. I did check out Sabertooth but they... were extreme. So once I went through Fairy Tail I had a good feeling about it! 

And here I am right now. In front of the Academy's gates. I saw many kids running inside and looked genuinely happy to be there, I already got a good feeling and slowly stepped forward and started my way into the building. I was starting to become more confident with this school! Which was a good thing right? I sure hope I'm not losing my mind. 

First thing on my mind was getting my schedule from the office. I slowly made my way into the building, I looked around left and right. I honestly had no clue where the office was. Soon I saw a blue-haired short female walking up to me.

"Excuse me, but are you new?" She asked me.

I nodded my head shyly and smiled.

"Ah! I knew it! I'm Levy! I'm here to give you some help!" She sad with a bright smile.

"My name's Lucy," I said softly.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Lucy! Now come on I'll show you to the office" Levy said with the same bright smile before she started walking in a different direction. I slowly followed behind her, she was wearing the same uniform I was, she was rather short in my opinion but I guess I couldn't talk. I felt tiny compared to some of the guys walking around. Levy took me to the office and stopped in front of it.

"Well, here you are!" She chimed. 

"Ah thank you Levy" I bowed in response, it was just apart of my manners. Levy flinched at it and blushed shyly.

"It's no problem! I hope to see you in some classes!" Levy waved and walked off. I sighed softly and looked at the office, something about this school was different already. I mean they sent a student to make sure I didn't get lost? This is already completely different from my old schools I've been to. I slowly stepped into the office only to see a tiny man smile at me, his hair was white as he looked extremely happy. 

"You must be Lucy Heart!" He smiled.

Ah right. I never enroll in a school with my real name due to complications and everybody freaking out about the last name's power. My real name is Lucy Layla Heartfilia, but of course, I always go by Lucy Heart to keep things simple and easy. I slowly nodded my head in reply to his statement, "That's me sir" I bowed my head.

"Ah so formal!" He chuckled, "I'll give you your schedule and Erza will help you find your classes since I gave you the same schedule" He soon walked back into his office. I turned my attention towards a tall female with red hair and brown eyes, she looked scary. I smiled nervously and waved, she simply nodded in response. I looked confused, this was a different turn from the other student's happiness. Soon the short man walked back out and handed me a slip of paper, he smiled up at me.

"Ah right, I'm President Makarov" he introduced himself.

I was about to introduce myself but then realized it would've been pointless. Soon the redhead randomly walked out of the room and towards our first class, I'm guessing. I believe President Makarov said her name was Erza or did I miss hear? Oh well... I shrugged and followed behind the redhead, I held my head low as we walked in silence. 

I soon got bulldozed over by two larger males, I squeaked in response as I collapsed to the floor. I hit my chin and whined, I slowly sat up and rubbed my now sore chin. I turned and saw two boys fighting on the floor. One had dark raven hair and eyes, while the other had rosy pink hair and onyx black eyes. They rolled around on the floor and yanked at each other's shirts, hair, and kept punching each other. What the hell?!

Erza soon yanked the pink-haired male away from the raven-haired one. I felt like my ears exploded when she screamed, "STOP FIGHTING!" she yelled loudly, I covered my ears and winced. Soon I was wrapped in a pair of arms and hugged tightly, I squeaked loudly once again.

"I hope they didn't scare you too much M'lady" An orange-haired male smirked down at him.

"N-No... But why are you holding me?" I asked bluntly.

"Because you're adorable~" He smirked.

"Okay nope" I stepped on his foot causing him to release me as I quickly stepped forward out of his grasp. I shook my head quickly and shivered, I hate flirts. I mean sometimes they can be cute- but that's just too forward! It gives me the creeps!

"Ow!" The orange-haired male cursed and hopped backward holding his sore foot. I stepped away only to see the pink-haired male staring at me closely.

"W-What?!" I panicked... Did he look... familiar?

The pink-haired male shrugged and gave him a toothy grin that set off alarm bells in my head but why? He chuckled and ran into class like a doofus. He reminds me of... Natsu was it? It's been so long since that day... I still feel awful about leaving without getting to tell him and say a proper goodbye. 

Anyways- that's the past! Focus on school Lucy!

I made my way slowly into the classroom.

~~~~~