Chapter 3 (New Girl)

A/N: Just a quick note, I don't really have any certain updating schedule for any of my books... I tried but failed miserably in my other book T^T... Anyways please be patient with updates!!

~~~~

Natsu:

Today was just another day of school. Nothing new nothing strange. I was walking into the school building... Well more ran into the school building- but you get the point. I was with a bunch of my friends: Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, Jellal, and Loke. We're a strange bunch but we get along... Sometimes.

Gray and I always end up beating each other up and trying to tear each other's heads off. Either Laxus sends us flying into the wall or Erza scares the living hell out of us. Either way, we get separated before I can murder that dick... I mean whaaaa...

Today was nothing special other than our team had a big game today against Sabertooth! I'm so excited we're going to kiss their asses! I know for a fact that we can win against those losers! I mean look at Sabertooth compared to Fairy Tail! WE ROCK! We have our team Natsu that they don't! Even though I hate Gray we still do make a pretty good team at times. 

I was running around school like an idiot, I know I'm dense but I'm not that dumb! You all are just rude!! I soon was tackled by Gray as we quickly started fighting on the floor, growling at each other as I tried to rip his hair out as he did with my pink hair as well.

"Get off Ice Princess!!" I growled as I quickly turned I was on top of the fight until Gray punched me in my throat... Foul move...

"You get off Flame ass!!" Gray snapped and stood up.

We quickly went running around the school, chasing each other until we were tired... But we had a shit ton of energy so the chase lasted awhile. 

Pretty quickly Laxus picked me and Gray up by our collars and threw us to the walls, "Behave." he demanded. Gray and I quickly nodded our heads and shot up like bullets and stood with perfectly straight posture. I feel so stupid around this blondie. 

Soon we all walked around the school and chatted, several girls were eyeing our group up and down and smirking not to mention squealing... Squealing a lot... It was.. 'fun'. I got sick of the squealing girls and went to the bathroom, after a bit, I walked back out. My ears were ringing. I always had super sensitive hearing and those idiotic squealing girls made my ears hurt... I think my head is spinning. 

Finally, our little group made our way to our classes. The first class of the day I had with that idiotic Gray, Jellal, and Loke. I hated my classes with Loke because- yet again- the girls would squeal and flirt... God flirts annoy me and yet I still hang out with the doofus. 

After a while, Gray and I got into another argument about what food was best- don't ask how that topic came up... I just like food. 

Soon Gray tackled me as we quickly started rolling around like idiots, I managed to get up and jump on Gray's back causing the wind to knock out of him. After a bit of rolling around and yanking at each other's hair and shirts, we stood up and chased each other down the hallway. Gray tackled me again as I felt my body hit another... From the sound of it, I hit a girl. 

Gray and I started to yank on each other's hair we should be bald by how many times we've done this every year or every day we hang out. But we aren't, thank God. I yanked at Gray's shirt as he quickly kicked me in the gut causing me to cough violently. Soon a certain red-headed female yanked us off each other and up to our feet. 

"STOP FIGHTING!!" Erza screamed in our ears.

"YES, MA'AM!!!" Both Gray and I yell in surprise as we straight up again. 

I saw the girl I accidentally ran over was a pretty blonde with chocolate brown eyes, she was cute. I'll admit it... Her face... Looked familiar? I don't know from where but oh well! Soon I saw Loke hug the blonde girl from behind and whisper something to her that I immediately caught. 

"I hope they didn't scare you too much M'lady" Loke smiled down at the blonde.

"N-No... But why are you holding me?" The blonde asked with a slightly annoyed tone... Was she rejecting Loke? HO-LY SHIT!

"Because you're adorable~" Loke smirked softly at the blonde.

"Okay nope" Soon the blonde stepped down on Loke's foot with pretty hard force... Wow... A girl who can resist this idiot flirt! I like her! Her attitude is hilarious!

"OW!" Loke cursed out as he started hopping away from the blonde while his leg was bent up and his foot that got stepped on was now in his hands, he winced and finally stood straight. I did everything I could to not blurt out laughing... If I did... Then Erza would smack me again- and that's the last fucking thing I want from the scary devil. 

Soon the blonde looked towards me, was I staring? Oops.

"W-What?!" She seemed to panic that I was staring... I think I freaked her out a bit... Myy baddddddd....

I simply just smiled at her before quickly running into the class... But my main question this whole thing with that blonde girl is why do I feel like I've seen her before? Like I've known her my whole life? Maybe I'm just being dumb again and trying to fill in gaps of my memory I lost as a child... Aren't I a special one... But I always have been known for being a dork and really clueless to my past, all I remember is.. Nevermind. 

Without thinking I simply ran into the classroom and to my seat.