I (Edited)

⏺FIRST MEET ⏺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MANIK'S POV
It was a very stressful day for me that i took an off for a week, the whole office is gonna get shocked with the fact that how come MM took off from his work.
I chuckled thinking that.

Actually yes, I'm always into my work.

No parties, No hangouts and No celebrations that's how my life is.

Until and unless when my friends say
"Agar tu nhi aaya humaare Saath toh bhool Ja Humein "
( If you don't come with us then forget about us too.)

But it was all a different scenario before 5 years when I was the most excited one in my house when any celebration took place at our mansion.

Times have changed that I am not able to even believe that I am like this today in those whole big mansion. Alone.

Uhh!!!! No!!! I forgot to mention that my family is alive but we all are not together due to some reasons.
Well those were some of the dark years I spent in my whole life.😞

I should say this that in these five years, only my friends were the one who kept alive when I lost every single hope.

*Call Rings*

Uhh!!! Now who is it? Muttering under my breath I took out my phone out of my pocket.

"Cabir "
Name flash on the screen.
As whenever he calls it's a warning  for me that they are gonna drag me to somewhere , where I actually didn't want to go.

Shooing my inner thoughts I took his call as soon I placed my phone near my ear.

"Oyee Manik , Itni derr lagti hai kya phone uthaane mein ?
A girl literally screamed and I closed my eyes, that I doubted that my ears are still working or not !!!!
( Hello Manikkk , How much time does it take for you to lift a call Huhhhh ? )

"Mukti calm down!!!
I'm here only so tell me what happened ?"
I ask them.

"Manik we are planning to watch the new movie "AVENGERS "
Yaar, She suddenly changed into her sweet tone.

"Haan Bol jaanta hun. Aage bol "
I know what she is gonna say after.
( Yeah yeah continue... I know what you gonna say afterwards. Say say. )

"Haan toh yaar Humein tickets Nhi mil rahi hai. Tu kuch jugaad karde na manik.
And it's been so long that we had friends time.
( Yeah so actually we are not getting tickets for it. Do something na manik.
And it's been long we had friends time.)

I jumped in between her sayings.

*Shocks*

" Kya? It's just a week mukti that we had our friends and Yaari time.
That too at WOW (WORLDS OF WONDER).
I can't even forget those scary swings and all that. "
( Whatttt ? It's just a week mukti that we had our friends and our time.
That too at worlds of wonder. I can't even forget those scary swings and all that.)

"Don't change the topic manik, It was total fun. I know u enjoyed more than being there with us."

And I chuckled listening her talks.

Soon Alia interrupted.

"Manik, plse na kuch intezaam kar."
She requested.
( Manik, plse do something na and get the tickets na. She requested.)