IV

WE MET AGAIN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manik's Mansion.

All the Fab 5 members were sitting in the living room... Looking at manik...

" Why are you all looking at me? I Mean like this ? I didn't did anything now coz I just now said sorry for getting invisible leaving you all alone at movie time last week..."

He said but that didn't changed even a change in the atmosphere Now... They all were looking at him now also...

Manik , U love her dude... Then why don't you tell her? mukti said suddenly breaking the silent and weird atmosphere...

While aliya and dhruv nodded...

" I don't know guys what you are talking about? " he acted innocent as if he didn't knew anything...

" Like Really manik ? " aliya said while raising her brows at him... While mukti also asked him with her eyes...

And manik glared at cabir for spilling the beans to Fab 5 and cabir saw here and there and smiled sheepishly at manik...

" Accept it buddy " dhruv said...

" How? Like seriously guys? You think that she will accept me after knowing that why I am living alone in spite of having my whole family... Hmm? Anyone have answers for this? I don't wanna hurt her for something she didn't do Yaar? He reasoned and made his POV clear infront of them...

Listening this they saw each understanding manik's dilemma...

"Manik... " cabir held his shoulders to turn him to face him...

"I don't even know her but her presence itself makes me feel so happy..." Manik said while turning and Fab 4 just smiled at him...

After sometime he realised that what he had blurted out in daze...

" Uhhh... Huhhh... All of them coughed except manik and manik looked at them being caught like a scared kitten 😜😛.

"See Manik...We think that you should really give yourself a chance... We all think that you need a life partner Now... And we are way too excited to meet our bhabhi... Right ?" mukti asked looking at Fab 4.

" Aur kya? " ( Yes absolutely) cabir smiled and manik glared as he just felt like to press his neck with his bare hands till he choke...

Understanding his thoughts cabir said...
" Aree matlab... Waise bhi hum jaa rahe hai aaj kahi... Bohut important... Haina guys? "(I mean... And we are going somewhere today... So important... Right guys?)
saying this he winked at Fab 4 which was unnoticed by manik.

" OK... Let's go then... " he nodded and Fab 4 smirked at him which went unnoticed by him as he walked out first with his keys and they followed him and they Hi-fied slowly and whispered...

" Step one is successful... "

And they drove away from the manik's mansion ...unknown to manik that where he is going actually... 😉