IX

Past came back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manik's POV

I know my parents are far from me but my mom have her eyes on me and my activities.

I know she protested alot to my dad not to throw me out of the home but my dad to whom only money , respect and fame matters and in order to save it he threw me away not only from the home but from their lives also.

Being angry , upset my mom also had her own business line so she went away from my dad...

She trusted me but she was helpless infront of my dad.

Well now it all looks like all the things are falling in its place...

Feeling better now after seeing Nandini.

Tomorrow dada , dadi and mom will come back India for their son's marriage preparations.

Whatever the matter was... I'm still angry with everybody (his family).

I won't talk to them... 😑 That's it...

I guess it's time to accept what my heart says and he remembered Nandini.

POV ends...

A new morning with the chirping of birds and the sunrays were just coming up from the horizon...

A man jogging in his loose tee and track pants with earphones in his ears listening the song not to forget the smile too 😄.

Maid - Manik Baba... In these years I haven't seen you going for a jog ... As u always go to the private built gym of urs... Today is special?

Listening to maid's words manik smiled and nodded in a yes...

" Yes... Life is gonna change from today... I will go for jogging from today onwards... 😄
The fresh air , the peace , greenery , nature is now taking my attention as I hardly even used to glance at the garden of my mansion... But now when I look at them I just smile... "

Maid - Sir you have fallen in love... Right ?

And manik smiled and straightly went towards his room and threw himself on the king sized mattress which made him bounce once as he adjusted himself on one of his pillows just to get himself lost in the thought of being in love "Nandini".

After sometime around 11:30 am

Manik was sitting in his rolling chair wearing the formal dress which a business man wears working on his file sincerely when Fab 5 barged inside his cabin.

And manik's eyes shot up at them.

C - Aise kya dekh raha hai be ? He sat down in one of the chairs comfortably.

While mukti and Alya sat on the couch lazily and dhruv came towards manik taking the glass of water from his table to him.

D - Buddy Kitna kaam karega ? relax yourself... Here drink some water... And he forwarded the glass of water towards him.

Manik took the glass and drank it but he was glaring at cabir, mukti and aliya who were just sitting with no manners and that too infront of him...

M - Cabir what is this ? You guys just barged inside my cabin without even asking me... No manners Huh...

C , Mu , A - 😨😨😨😰😰😰😲😲😲