That Stupid Message

"Hey Sehyoon, where are you going?" Jun moved his head slightly away from the eyeshadow brush that was in the makeup artists hand, as he yelled from across the dressing room, trying not to ruin his eyeshadow.

"I'm Just going to grab my shoes from backstage" he yelled back.

"Okay make sure your quick, were on in like 10"

"Yup" Sehyoon turned around as he left the dressing room to go find his shoes.

Once he got backstage he could hear all the choices cheering as the teaser video played for the new comeback. He smiled looking around for a while until he found the silver slacks, causing him to lean under a chair reaching for them.

He eventually grabbed a hold of them lifting them as his phone went off, smoothly pulling it out of his back pocket, unlocking It to see a message from 'unknown'.

He stared at the number for a second as he opened up the message.

'Leave the group otherwise I will shoot someone tonight.'

Sehyoon froze as he was tempted to respond back, but instead he just stared at the message, wondering how the person got his number and why someone would want him to leave the group.

"Sehyoon hurry up, were on in 5" Donghun yelled.

He quickly blinked, closing his phone as he came back to his senses returning back to the dressing room silently.

Byeongkwan walked up to him as he finished buttoning the last button on his shirt.

"Hey is everything okay? You look a little pale". He put his hand on Sehyoon's shoulder.

"Ye-yeah" He stuttered.

He didn't want to tell the members about the anonymous message, after all what if it was a joke, I mean who could think to bring a gun to a concert, especially when there's security outside, patrolling all areas.

"Hey, Sehyoonie, c'mon, don't look so miserable, at least you have me, like seriously how can you look so sad when your dating the sexiest, hottest, funniest person on the planet" Byeongkwan giggled reaching for his hand.

Sehyoon smiled nodding.

"I love you okay, remember that" he leaned in placing a small peck on Sehyoons forehead.

Sehyoon was just about to answer him back when Jun interrupted.

"Everyone, c'mon, it's time to go" Jun Yelled, with his huge smile.

"okay let's go then" He smiled patting his shoulder as they all walked out of the room. They all met backstage as all 5 formed in a circle, as they each stuck an arm in the middle.

"Hana, dul, set, A.C.E HAWITING" They all cheered together as the lifted their arms moving onto the stage.

"They all got into their positions, to start 'take me higher' as the music played.

One by one they gave it their best shot, singing their own parts, and killing the harmony when singing together, until eventually the song ended.

They all walked up stage out of breath as Jun held his microphone towards his mouth, but as soon as he could say anything the lights dimmed, as 5tar started to play, with the projector screen turning on, as all the boys turned around instantly.

The fan made video soon ended with Jun, Donghun and Chan wiping away a few tears and the other 2 struggling to keep their emotions in check.

Jun finally turned around with the others following after him, to se that all of choice were holding up banners that read 'we will always stay together' making Jun tear up even more.

Minutes passed as he finally regained his strength to lift his microphone up again, sniffling.

"Uhh.."

A gun sound was suddenly heard, as Jun noticed Byeongkwan collapse from the corner of his eye.

Suddenly screams and gasps were heard from the audience as all the boys rushed over towards Byeongkwan, Sehyoon being the first one to reach him.

Jun looked over at the small boy, as they was a wound right below his collar bone with blood gushing out of it.

"Kwan can you hear me" Sehyoon shook his boyfriend as no response was heard.

"C'mon Kwannie, please just open your eyes for us or move your fingers" Chan leaned over as his eyes began to water.

Soon 3 surgeons rushed from the corner of the stage towards Byeongkwan pushing the others out of the way, as they lifted Byeongkwan onto the stretcher carefully. Running off with him, as Sehyoon followed along.

"Stop" jun grabbed Sehyoon's arm yanking him back.

Sehyoon turned around with a confused expression.

"What are you doing, I need to go with him" Sehyoon answered back as he started to pulled his arm free.

"Sehyoon don't you think that it would be better to stay here" Jun questioned him pulled back.

"But he needs me" Sehyoon pouted as he stopped pulling for a moment.

"Sehyoonie, choice needs you right now, we need to stay positive and try to distract them" Jun sighed.

"What the hell Junhee!!! NO, we can't continue without Kwa!" He eyes began to fill with tears, as he frowned.

"Well we need to"

Sehyoon finally stopped pulling as he followed Jun back onto the stage. The rest of the boys trying their best to stay calm and to calm the rest of choice down, while keeping themselves together.

"Everyone Kwan will be fine" Jun's voice shacked.

Everyone eventually started to quiet down as they all breathed heavily, letting out sighs. The last things they needed was for choice to start to panic.

"It's okay everyone, Kwannie is a strong baby, I promise you he will be back up and going soon" Jun spoke trying to convince the crowd.

But all Sehyoon could think about was Byeongkwan and the message that he received earlier.

It was all his fault, if he would have told the staff and others about the message earlier than none of this would have ever happened and Byeongkwan would be here. But he's not, he's being rushed to hospital, with his life lying in the surgeon's hands.

He sighed as he tilted his head down, staring at his feet. He then looked back upwards into the crowd. Thousands of people were crying. With their phones out possibly tweeting about the incident.

He felt sorry for those, sorry for the members, but most of all, sorry for Byeongkwan. He was supposed to be the elder one, protecting his baby, but no he had to fuck things up once again, and this time it would really cost a life.

Sehyoon's eyes began to water as he titled his head back, drawing himself back into reality by the sudden comfort of an arm around him shoulders.

"Sehyoonie please don't cry, uljima aigoo!! Kwannies gonna be okay" Donghun whispered into his ear as he continued rubbing his back.

Sehyoon looked up sniffling as he wiped his cheeks with the back of his hand. He pierced his

Lips together nodding.

"Okay baby, were gonna get through this, Kwannies strong, he can make it" 

 okay so idk if i'm going to write a part two, but literally this idea came to me last night when i was bored so sorry for the shitty quality!!