Ignored

Heyo so i'm back with another chapter, this is also a really short one. so i really tried to make this just a one shot, but clearly i didn't stick to it! Hope y'all enjoy!!

"Kim Sehyoon, I told you that you cannot go see him now" Jun slammed the microphone on the table while he threw his hands up in the air pacing.

Donghun ran towards him forcing him to stop, bringing his hands down.

"Please just let me" Sehyoon spoke quietly, in a begging manner.

"No that's the final decision" Jun yelled back, as Sehyoon backed away letting his head drop.

"Hey, there's no need to yell" Donghun stood in front of him as he held his hands.

"Guys..." Chan spoke quietly as he was interrupted, drooping his head as he placed his hands in his lap.

"No, he needs to learn that there's more important things that we have to do right now, just because you're his boyfriend doesn't mean you have to tend to his every need." Jun yelled back stepping forward, pushing Donghun out of the way.

As Chan covered his mouth gasping, as his eyes pooled with tears

"Please stop" Chan's little voice was heard but not loud enough.

"But..." Sehyoon mumbled fiddling with his fingers.

"No but's, just leave, go get dressed in the other room, I don't want to see your selfish face." Jun pointed towards the door, as Sehyoon dragged his feet towards it.

He slowly turned around, with his hair covering his eyes.

"I..I-have something tho-" Sehyoon looked up one last time.

"Fuck off, I don't give a shit for what you have, were on in 15, so be ready for then, otherwise your out." Jun yelled back walking away.

Sehyoon's eyes widened as he sighed trying to hold his tears in but managed to let a cry escape as he left the room.

Donghun followed Jun grabbing his shoulder and spinning him around so that they were facing each other, he took one look at him as he slapped the leaders cheek.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he shouted in his face.

Jun was shocked by the sudden hit.

"That's no way to treat your members, actually fuck that, your FAMILY!" Donghun pushed him backwards as he left the room to go find Sehyoon.

Jun just stood there as he heard the door slam.

_____

_____

Sehyoon reached the second dressing room as he dropped to the floor sobbing, with the new message already opened in his hands.

'Bitch I'm not done, who shall be next? Why don't you pick??'

He stared at the message sobbing even harder now as he attempted to wipe his eyes with his sleeve, trying to calm himself down.

Moments later the door swung open with Donghun running through.

He stopped, looking around the room until he noticed the small boy crouched down on the floor.

He suddenly rushed towards him bending down, bringing Sehyoons head into his chest, as he rubbed his back.

"Baby I'm sure hyung didn't mean all of that stuff, he's just worried about kwannie and took out all his anger on you."

Sehyoon nodded still sobbing.

"Now what was it that you wanted to show us?" he questioned. 

Still dont know if i'll continue this out, but if i have more inspiration for it i might start to think about it. :))