Slashers x Reader

Slashers x Teen!Slasher!Emotional!Reader
I figured since I haven't written for a while I should just start with something more mellow and easier.

You are my sunshine,
'A piercing sound rung through my ears as I jumped to the right-'
"-NO"
My only sunshine,
'-I stared at him, the blood pooling around his body while he stared into my eyes-'
"(Boyfriends name)!"
You make me happy~
'-I found the body of my father while trying to clean the blood away-'
"DAD!"
When skies are gray~
'-The pain in my shoulder was just a background noise as I stared at my mother next to him-'
"MUM!"
You'll never know dear,
'-I remember screaming, I remember scratching at my shoulder-'
"PLEASE-"
How much I love you,
'-I remember the agonising pain-'
"DON'T-"
Please don't take my family away~
'-And I remember the feeling when I bashed his head in.'

The young girl gasped and jumped from her previous position on the bed. Cold sweat rolled down her forehead while tears pooled on her eyelashes. She bit her lip to prevent herself from crying out loud as she reached to touch her shoulder. The bullet wound from that night stilled remained, clumsily bandaged while infected and rotting from her wild scratching at it from the night. She breathed heavily and started to bite on her wrist instead as the pain became too much causing her to scream, which was muffled by her wrist that was now starting to slowly turn red from blood. She quickly let go of her wrist and sighed, slowly getting up with bags under her eyes. She walked towards the bathroom, turning on the tap and putting her wrist under the cool water, calming her nerves a bit. She then dried her wrist carefully and put a couple of bandaids on where she broke skin.

"God, what a mess." The girl spoke dryly of herself, staring at all the bandaids and bandages on her. She'd gone through hell only two months ago and only just joined the slashers a week ago, she had injuries from the night and from other victims. She wasn't the strongest slasher. It didn't help that she'd pick and scratch at her wounds when she got upset.

Sighing again, the girl left the bathroom not bothering to change from her pajamas, aka an oversized shirt. She didn't really care that it showed off her legs, even though she knew Billy would surely have something to say. She just wanted food right now, and that's what she was going to get. She ran a hand through her surprisingly untangled hair and walked off to the kitchen, where Michael, Patrick and Pennywise were. While Billy, Chucky and Samara were in the living room watching TV.

"Damn (Y/n), you should show off your legs more often."

"Damn Billy, you should show off your horrible flirting skills more often, makes it easier to punch you." You commented back, with a hint of humour in your tone. Of course you didn't mean it, it was just banter. Billy chuckled at your retort.

"Damnnn Daniel, back at it again with the morning 'fuck you I need more sleep or coffee'." Billy was lowkey having a stroke from his own joke.

"Damnnn Daniel, back at it again with the dead memes." You said, this time clear humour laced in your voice. Billy was one of the few who could get you in a good mood in a morning. You walked into the kitchen just as Billy started to fight with Samara over the remote.

"Mornin' Sugar." Pennywise greeted me as I entered.

"Morning Penny." You said cheerily. God, being happy is such a good feeling. Michael nodded at you while you nodded back, which Patrick started distastefully at your wrist and shoulder. Blood was starting to peek through the bandages on your shoulder. You opened the fridge and reached for the milk, while grabbing for a bowl after. The cereal Lucky Charms, was already on the bench as you started making your horribly unhealthy, sugary breakfast.

"(Y/n) you need to take better care of yourself, it isn't good for you to be getting wounds from victims, maybe every now and then but this is too often." Patrick stated with a strict yet slightly concerned tone. You froze up for a second but continued, refusing to say anything while shame crept onto your face. You hated the fact that you were weaker. You weren't like the others. You weren't a God like Michael and Jason, you weren't supernatural like Penny and Samara, you weren't clever like John and you weren't even that strong compared to Patrick and Billy. Compared to other normal people, you were strong for your age, but you weren't strong enough to fight a fully grown man and or even a buff teen. And you felt ashamed because of it. You spoke in a quiet voice, trying not to quiver.

"I know." You sat at the bench next to Penny and Michael. You wanted to say more, like that you're trying to get better, but it just sounded pathetic in your head. So you stayed silent after that, leaning on the bench while you ate the cereal and pouted. Patrick sighed.

"Can you atleast let one of us do your bandages for you instead? You always do them too tight or too loose and forget to change them. Your shoulder looks infected even." You bit your lip, looking the opposite way from Patrick.

"They're fine, they're all healing, don't worry." You didn't need them fussing and trying to help you, it just made you feel weaker. All of a sudden Michael flicked your forehead while you zoned out. You looked at him confused, while he shook his head at you.

"Even Michael agrees with me." Patrick stated, forcing you to look at him. You put your chin in your hand and let out a sigh.

"I told you, it's fine." This time Penny decided to speak up, he didn't usually get involved in talks about health, mostly because he's not human, and he never was. This time however he decided to join in.

"Ya know toots I think they're right, how long ago did you get that shoulder wound? A few months ago? And it still hasn't even come close to properly healing."

"It was only two months ago..." You mumbled under your breath.

"Only two months? (Y/n) it should've atleast stopped bleeding by now." Patrick huffed. You said again, keeping your stubborn streak.

"Don't worry, it's healing and I'm sure it'll be better soon." You tried reassuring them. You were grateful they seemed to care but you just couldn't understand why, it'd only been a week and they're already starting to painfully remind you of what you lost, by acting like worried parents and nosy siblings. Your hand slowly made it's way to your shoulder without you noticing, as you started to softly scratch at the bandages.

"(Y/n)!" You jumped at Patricks strict tone, unconsciously digging your nails into your shoulder.

"How do you expect it to heal if you keeping scratching and picking at it!" Patrick raised his voice at you, scolding you and making you feel like a kid. You huffed back at him like an actual child, staying silent with a pout. Amusment leaked into Penny's eyes as he watched your childish behaviour.

"Y'know toots, for a 17 year old who's 'experienced hell' you sure do act like a 5 year old. Trust me I know how they act." Penny grinned while referencing your 'theme' of sorts. Michael's was being 'pure evil', Penny's was being known as 'it', and yours was the experience of hell.

"..." You huffed again, continuing to stay silent with a pout and puffy cheeks.