Daddy's Kitten (tommatt smut)

THIRD POV

Tom sat on the kitchen counter in his boxers and Gray ASDF t-shirt, sipping from his flask like every other morning. For some reasom his ass hurt and his hair was messy. The brit had woke up but not noticed the large purple hoodie he was wearing until now.

Just as he was going to say something, a fimilar ginger walked down the stairs yawning. Matt's hair was messy which almost never happened.

"...uh..." tom was gonna question him, but matt looked at him and questioned him.

"Why, do you have my hoodie?" The  Narcissistic ginger asked. The brit shrugged, continuing to sip from his flask.

Thats when edd walked down, bags under his eyes.

"Could you guys have been more quiet? You were at it almost all night." Edd said groggily, tom and matt looking at each other like he was insane.

"What?" They said in unison. The cola boy sighed and filled them in on what happened last night.

°~FLAAAAAASHBAAAAAAACK~°

Tom sat on his friend's bed, looking around. This only happened once a while when the brit had nothing else to do and/or edd was asleep. He would sit on the purple bed and talk to the freckled ginger, an occasional joke here and there. This was also the only time matt wasn't Narcissistic. 

"So... i'm walking out of the shop when this one drunk girl walks over to me and says 'Hey, your hot. Whos the lucky man?' And im sitting there, and im thinking 'How did she know i was gay?'" Tom said jokingly, matt chuckled and said.

"It must be that obvious!" Tom rolled his eyes playfully and sipped from his flask that had been switched out for water.

"May i ask, who ARE you gay for tom?" Said matt, tom got flustered easily and looked away.

"You..." tom whispered and now it was his turn to blush. Matt pinned tom to his bed and the brit squeaked

"M-matt! What are you- mmph?!" The ginger pressed his soft lips against toms, and he sighed into the kiss, returning it. Matt ran his hands up toms hoodie and his black voids widen as he let out a soft moan.

Matts POV

I ran my hands up and down toms chest. He was a bit more lean than we thought, his chest was even and smooth. I broke away from the kiss and attacked his neck softly, each moan made me harder. This isn't me! I only love myself! But... tom has made me feel different.

 What is this new feeling? Love? Affection for something than myself? I dont know and i dont care, all i care about is the eyeless man melting into my touch.

"Mm~ m-matt~" he moaned softly. I had been looking for his sweet spot and I believe i found it!

"Hehe~" I chuckled softly and abused that spot. Sucking, biting, licking it numerous times until it let a medium sized hickey.

"May I~?" I asked, reaching my hands farther up his soft shirt. The brit nodded and I took off what he had on top.

THIRD POV

Matt went down, kissing the brits collarbone and went farther down to his waist. The ginger went to take toms pants off when he got stopped by his hand. Matt looked up quiestionably.

"...?"

"I was..t-thinking i could h-help you out...first" tom said quietly. Matt smiled. Pulled tom on top of him. 

"Do your magic~" matt said purring, as the brit pulled down matts pants and boxers to reveal his already hard shaft.

Tom immediatly ducked down and left soft kissed to the tip, kissing down and licking a long line back up. Above him, matt let of soft moans and groans. He all of a sudden deep-throated him. 

This caused Matt to let out a rather loud moan of pleasure, causing the brit sucking him off to giggle. Sending a vibration down his shaft. 

The ginger grabbed tom hair with a hand, giving it gentle pushes. Urging him to go further. 

After a bit of time and sucking, he pulled tom away from his dick. The brit looked up, with an expression of question.

"That would be good for now~" matt purred into toms ear, before flipping them around and the ginger was dominant again.

The man under him squeaked, and squirmed as he felt matt palm him. He then pulled down tom's pants and teased his entrance with two fingers.

"Mmm~ m-matt~"he moaned softly, grinding his hips on the fingers.

"Hmm~?" The not so narscissistic now male questioned.

"Please~" the brit begged, and with that the ginger shoved his fingers in. Tom let out a particularly loud moan as the taller male on top of him thrusted his fingers into his ass.

"Ah~!" He moaned loudly, feeling his finger probe his G-spot. Matt then hit it hard numerous times before removing his fingers.

Tom whined at the feeling of not being full, but it was soon replaced is something definitely bigger than the gingers fingers. His cock.

"Mm~ p-please~!" Tom begged again, leaning into the touch. The ginger leaned down and whispered into the brit's ear.

"Please what~?" He purred, biting toms neck harshly.

"Please daddy~ f-fuck me~!" He moaned. Matt thrusted in sharply and tom let out a choked groan of pleasure.

Matt moaned softly "g-god tom your tight~" he said as he thrust slowly, searching again for tom's G-spot.

After a comformation of having found it, his thrust began to be harder and faster. The brit let out loud moans and an occasional, 'fuck!' Or 'Daddy faster!'. He also let out parts of 'Matt', but they soon got replaced by 'daddy.'

As Matt and Tom felt a knot form in both of their stomaches, and the ginger's thrust became sloppier as he got closer 

"I-in or out kitten~?" He moaned out, looking down at tom in ecstacy. 

"I-in daddy~!" The brit moaned, feeling himself get closer.

Not even 5 minutes later Matt came, making tom cum as well. They both panted heavily.

The ginger collasped beside Tom, and looked at him straight in the eyes. He turned his head at Matt and smiled.

"Round 2...?" The freckled boy asked.

"Hell yeah."

*end of flashback*

The to boys just looked at each other anf giggled. Edd had a horrid expression.

"...you to are fucked up!"

(1050 words HWOWOWOWOOOWOWWO)