17. the one with late night calls

may 22nd 2018

texts

tommy💜

jasmine🌙💜
hey are you awake???
wait
it's 3:30
you'll be asleep
ok
bye

tommy💜
is everything okay??

jasmine🌙💜
uhm
not really
i guess

tommy💜
what's wrong love?

jasmine🌙💜
uhm..can i call you...maybe?

tommy💜
of course jasmine x

incoming call from jasmine🌙💜
accept or decline?

(tom is bold, jasmine is italics)

"hey, love. are you okay?"

"not really tommy."

"what's wrong?"

"just panicking a lot.. feels like i can't breathe."

"oh love. you'll be okay, just keep breathing. i know it sounds stupid. just trust me. deep breaths. just keep breathin."

"it kinda hurts tommy."

"i know love. i know. but you've got to be strong. remember, just keep on breathin.... if you don't mind me asking... what's borough this on?"

"it's been a year. since, you know... and it still gives me a lot of anxiety. i think about it every single day. and it just sucks. it's so sad. i can't believe something like this happened. it's just horrible. and i have to live with it for the rest of my life. i just can't, tom. i can't."

"can't what love?"

"i can't breathe! i can't cope. you know. sometimes i can't tell what's real or not. my head is spinning all the time."

"then think of me, love. when you feel like you're spinning or you can't breathe. think of me. you've just got to keep on breathin love. i am always here no matter what, no matter the time of day. i'm here."

"i can't believe that i'm so lucky to have someone like you in my life tom. you are amazing tommy."

"you're sensational jasmine. now it's currently 4am and we both need to sleep. i will message you in the morning okay?"

"yeah okay tommy. thank you."

"no worries love. are you going to be okay?"

"yeah i am. i'm gonna sleep better now."

"good night jasmine."

"good night tommy."

call ended at 4:00 am