38. the one with the radio

july 21st 2018
siriusXM radio show
with jenny hart

jenny: hey guys! it's jenny hart here at siriusXM and i have a very special guest with us today. she is THE most popular lady right now, you've heard her latest single, god is a woman just now. it's jasmine castle!

jasmine: hey!

jenny: so, you've had a crazy past year and half. how is it a year on from Manchester?

jasmine: it's hard you know, i'm still trying to deal with the aftermath. it's something i'll never truly move on from, it's apart of my life and i just have to learn to be okay again.

jenny: i can't even begin to imagine how hard it must have been for you. you've had such a crazy year really. earlier this year, you broke up with Mac Miller. was that something that you had thought about for a while, or did it just happen?

jasmine: uhmm... it was hard.. you know. i still love mac so much, and i always will. but you have to recognise when you're in a toxic relationship. and when i say toxic i don't mean he intentionally did anything, he's always struggled with personal issues and, with everything that i had going on too.. it just wasn't working out for us. i'll always love Mac, he holds a special place in my heart. i hope he gets better, he deserves real happiness.

jenny: you've got a new album coming out, and your fans are great at being detectives! they're suspecting a few songs are about Mac. is that true?

jasmine: they are aren't they! haha. they're like my little sweetener detectives! uhm, yeah there are. there are two songs that relate to him.

jenny: you also have a song called tom holland, but you have recently broke up. well, not broke up because you weren't together.. but you've gone your separate ways. why did you decide to include that song?

jasmine: yeah uhm. i love tom, you know. i really do. and at the time when i wrote the song, i wanted to show how him and everyone else how much he meant to me and how much i loved him. just because we went different ways doesn't mean any of that changes.

jenny: is it hard to be in the spotlight and keep a relationship going?

jasmine: yeah it is a little. but you just kinda learn to block it out and only focus on yourself.

jenny: yeah totally. people think that just because you're famous, that you have to share everything. when that just isn't the case.

jasmine: exactly. like i know i asked for this life, but that doesn't mean i asked for every aspect of my life to be pried into.

jenny: we're going to play a few songs. and then we'll be back with more from jasmine castle. up next is one last time by jasmine castle!

***

this lowkey sucked lmaoooooo
just wanted to try something new, let me know what you thought!
i'm gonna try and so some time skips to get to more recent events of this year!