Chapter 1

All rights go to rick riordan. He owns the characters. Although i wish i did. I am creating the plot so Enjoy and vote more of the story.

(Percy POV)

  I just woke up after more nightmares. These nightmares happen almost every night. They are painful reminders of tartarus. I took a shower, The water helps me feel better after those. I think this will be a good morning. The giant war is over Leo is back with Calypso. I have my wonderful girlfriend Annabeth. I went to the dining pavilion. 

"Hey, seaweed brain"I turned around. It was my one and only wise girl. 

"Hey, Wise girl"

"Your later than usual. Are you alright. Asked Annabeth

"Yea, Its just one of those dreams again" I didn't want Annabeth to know how bad they are. I don't want her to worry about me, so she can have a worry free life. But of course, being a demi-god there is always something to worry about. Although monster attacks are less frequent they still happen. 

"Alright seaweed brain. We need to get to the dining pavilion.

                                     And little did I know that's were my life changes forever

________________________________________________________________________________

    Sorry for the short chapter. This is the first real fanfiction book i'm making. It may be bad, but please continue it gets batter farther you go.