Chapter 2

"Alright seaweed brain. We need to get to the dining pavilion.

And little did I know that's were my life changes forever                                                                             _______________________________________________________________________________

(Percy POV)

  When i got to the pavilion, Hermes was there.

I got there just as Hermes started talking. "Percy Jackson, you are needed on Olympus. Be There in 2 hours.". after that I left the dining hall. I could tell that Hermes didn't sound as cheerful as usual.

(Time skip, because im da boss)

  I am at the empire state building. As usual the guy at the desk says there's no 600th floor kid. i pull out riptide and say "I need to keys right now. The gods have called me up." He looks up and he paled.

"sorry sir, here's the card."

"Thank you" I put the card in and pressed the button. seriously couldn't they put some different music in this elevator. Olympus has become more beautiful. Because my wise girl has remodeled it. I enter the throne room.

"Perseus, your here finally here" Zeus said

"Lord Zeus if i may ask. why am i here?"

"We are here to discuss your fate" 

"why are you discussing my fate"?

"You have grown in power since the war with the giants." Ares states. chains shot up from the ground and wrapped around my wrists and ankles.

"You would be a threat to our rule, so you will be sent to tartarus, To rot forever in the pit". Zeus states coldly.

"MY FATAL FLAW IS LOYALTY"

"We already voted on it. you are going into the pit" I could tell who voted for me(because they had sadness in there eyes) and who didn't. Posiden, Hestia, Apollo, Hermes, Artemis, and weirder Artemis. The other Olympians voted for my doom.

"Any last words" Zeus stated

"so, this it it. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ME TO HELP YOU IN ANY OTHER WAR'S". I spat venomously. He sent a glowing orb at my chest. i felt my blood burn up and become ichor. Zeus shot the floor  and i fell int the pit. I fell for 3 days, just thinking about annabeth. What is she gonna think. What is she gonna do to me when i get back.

_______________________________________________________________________________  

I do not own anybody in the percy jackson series. rick riordan ownes them. ok read on.