oo...oo...oo
After sewing her up and replacing her eyes
oo...oo...oo
I went to her twin and did the same thing. I wrapped my tentacles around them and repositioned them in my arms so I was holding them both. I teleported back to my circus and went into the cellar that I turned into a bedroom. I lied the girls on the bed and went back outside. I went to the old Ferris wheel and started repairing the park. I started with the electric fence, then the rides, next the buildings and finally, the games.
I don't really have the prizes spread out, instead I used the old ball pit for them. The-
Imma dying to boredom
Fine
I skipped over to the ball pit and grabbed the penguin doll. I ripped off its head and grabbed out my jar of eyeballs. I took the jar and went to my arcade. I sat down at Zelda: major mask and started playing it. I used one of my hands to try to open the jar.
IT DIDNT BUDGE
CALM DOWN
NEVVVEEEERRRR
DUDE-just use your tentacles to open it!!!
I paused the game and opened the jar before nibbling on one of them. I turned back to the screen and a message was flashing on it.

👾⁉️⁉️A_r_E_ _Y_o_U_ _H_u_M_a_N⁉️⁉️‼️‼️👾

"Do I act human❔" I asked the screen. I looked away from the screen and felt as if I was being watched so I made my tentacles dissapear. I took the jar of eyes and finished them off. I turned back to the screen and yawned.
👾A_r_E_ _Y_o_U_ _T_i_R_e_D_ _P_r_I_n_C_e_S_s❓👾
"I haven't had sleep for three days in fear of being caught!Stupid Asylum!Stupider F.B.I!I can't leave the arcade without being scared either!!!" I whined like a five year old to their parents. The power flickered off and all the games rebooted.
"👾YoU ShOuLd ReAlLy SlEeP ThOuGh PrInCeSs👾" A disorder voice said behind me. Two arms scooped me up.
Go to sleepy, the video game boy behind us is safe...
Very well
I closed my eyes and fell into an empty void for your dream. Blood was everywhere and I said one thing. "Bloody dream" A tall woman said in the shadows.