Tantrum Twins

For bakaristorys
I hope you like it boo! ❤️
I based it off this picture and the thought of it made me laugh. 😂 (Ignore the man in the back though.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Riah, come down here!"

I sighed setting down my book and sliding off the bed.  Michael and our damn kids have been driving me up the wall all day.  Our son, Bakari, had broken a window practicing his swing for baseball... inside the damn house.  Our daughter, Breanna, then turned around and spilled orange juice on the new $500 rug. Of course being the amazing father he was, Michael broke three of my damn china plates!
To say I was done with all three of them today was an understatement.

As I made my way down stairs I could hear Bakari and Michael bickering while Breanna cried.

"Dad, can I just go back outside? I hate taking pictures anyways!"

"If you just take the picture then you can go back out!  Stop being difficult man!"

I stood behind the three of them and shook my head.  This is why they had to interrupt my relaxation? A damn picture? Imma kill them...

Michael finally turned around to look at me and made his way over.

"Baby, will you tell your kids to take this picture with me?  My publicist said it'd make me look more "kid friendly" for the new movie," he said throwing his arms around my waist, trying to butter me up.

"Mama," Breanna cried, "daddy said he take away all my Barbies if I didn't take the picture with him!"

"I did not say that baby."

"Yes he did mama!  He said Bre won't have her Barbies and I couldn't go outside no more!

I looked up at Michael who was glaring at Bakari, giving him a stank face.  I sighed and rubbed my temples, trying to calm down before I dove into this mess.

"My babies, will y'all please just take this picture with your dad? Mamas head hurts and she's tired. Pretty, pretty please do it?"

I could see Breanna calming down and shaking her head yes, but my boy... my boy had the same stank attitude I had when I was mad.

"No! I'm not doing it!," Bakari screamed and stomped his foot.

"Aye boy, don't yell at your mama and do as she asks," Michael says pointing his finger.

"Michael hush, hell he's acting like this cause you threatened him... Bakari baby, help ya mama out here and I'll give you five dollars."

Bakari calmed down for a minute thinking about the offer. Damn, he's too much like me.

"Mama! I want five dollars too," Breanna chipped in from the couch.

I sighed, "Okay baby, you can get five too.  What you say Bakari?"

He nodded his head causing Michael to grin and kiss my cheek.

"Alright everybody pile in!"  Michael plopped down on the couch pulling Breanna onto his lap.

Bakari walked behind them and leaned over Michaels shoulder.  Michael pulled out his phone and started to take the picture, but realized neither child was smiling.

"Come on y'all, smile!"

"Mama said we just have to take a picture, not smile," Breanna said looking up at her daddy.

I couldn't help but laugh a little watching them, but the quicker they got done the sooner I could go finish my book so I interjected.

"Alright, I'll throw in another dollar for EACH of you if y'all smile."

They nodded their heads before plastering small smiles on their faces.  Michael quickly took the picture before anything else came up and posted it on Instagram.  The kids quickly got up and ran off to separate spaces in the house.  Michael let out a deep breath before addressing me.

"Did I tell you how much I love you Riah?"

"Mhm, now you can give me an "I love you" foot massage upstairs."

"Do I get five dollars?"

"Nigga, get your ass up! Out here threatening our kids."

He groaned before following me back upstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I could see MBJ doing some shit like this lol! 
I hope you liked it!
If anyone else would like a request, go to the first chapter of this book and follow the requirements.

Love, A!❤️