Daniel's Legacy

As, weeks passed by, Daniel couldn't get over seeing his cousin vanished before his eyes.

Daniel headed over to Carson's house, but when he got there, the Drake resident was empty, so Daniel just headed home.

Daniel then emailed Carson that night and told him everything, and as usual, Carson believed his friend and told him, he'll look into it. Daniel then slept and again, he had the same dream, and then he woke up with a start.

Daniel sat next to his Chem lab partner, Theo Wilcox Jr, as he heard the cries of a baby from the hall, he stood up and walked toward the noise, what he saw was horrifying, it was Quincy, down on the floor, his nose was bleeding, Daniel helped his brother up and he called their mother on the phone, to come pick up Quincy, a few minutes, they waited, but she didn't show, so Daniel walked Quincy home, himself.

When, Daniel was three, he first met his cousin, five year old, Diana Blake, daughter to his Uncle Chevy Blake and Aunt Margaret Blake. Margaret is Daniel's father's older sister, Daniel and his cousin were playing at the Blake's garden, when a mysterious fog appeared, and suddenly, Diana Blake vanished, Daniel was bewildered.

Daniel sat next to Zach George, his other best friend,

"Well, well, well, isn't it, Danny Terrier.", taunted Zach.

"Zach, it's me, and by the way, it's Daniel, not Danny, Zach.", corrected Daniel to his friend.

"I know, Danny.", replied back Zach.

"Anyway, I need to talk to you about something. Got a sec, George?"

"Whatever, Terrier."

"Fine then."

Daniel stood up and walked away.

Daniel checked up on his brother at the hospital, the next day. He was accompanied by his father, Victor Terrier, as he saw Quincy sleeping on his bed, Daniel feared for his brother, he's afraid, he might die, as Victor took Daniel home, he comforted his eldest son and said, Quincy will live.

Daniel kept seeing Diana everywhere, it was driving him crazy, until a clear blue light shimmered in the distance, and he saw his dead great grandfather standing before him, with his long lost cousin, Diana, Daniel stood up, faced his great grandfather and whispered,

"Great Grandfather James Terrier."

James Terrier smiled at his young great grandson and said,

"Daniel, I must warn you, the past has come back to haunt you."

Daniel was stunned by his great grandfather's warning,

"What you mean?", he asked him.

The images of Great Grandfather James and cousin Diana Blake vanished, without saying a word.