muriel x reader lemon

I wrote this before his chapter came out, fyi.

---------------------------

  Echos of bird chirps surrounded you while you took a hand full of herbs from a bush. You stored it in a glass container to refill it with fresh magical properties. You walked around to  head back to the shop but, it looked like you took a wrong turn at some point. You looked around as the wind pulled your hair every which way, hair smacking your face. You looked at the bruting clouds just over another layer of thick canopy, just threatening to pour down on you. You grunted as you had lost your way entirely and the rain will only loose you more. You didn't know which ways which and the moving of leaves just made everything look the same. You wished you paid more attention when Asra took you out those few times.

  There you were. Walking aimlessly past the bush you just got your herds off of. Or was it that bush? You sat on the floor with the the wind sliding around your body as you sit there in defeat. You look down and thought about your situation. All the mixed emotions turned into rage the more you thought about it. You hit the hard ground to release your anger but to no avail. You took a deep sigh and watched as one droplet fell on your cheek and slid down until it slowed to a stop. Then another reminded you that there was no avoiding the clouds any longer. They started coming by the thousands. You got up and tried to back track the way you came before, rapping your freezing hands on your already cold arms.

You looked a round at the silhouettes of trees deing drenched by the rain but you were no different. Nothing to you looks familiar due to the large filter of rain covering every last thing in your eyesight. All of knowledge you had about your way back home, washed away with the rain. You stopped in your tracks when a misty figure stood in the distance. It was moving away from the path you were taking  and your heart leaped a hurdle. You ran your numb feet as fast as you could towards the figure hearing a rattling of chains coming from the moving body. You can feel the excitement run along your shivering spine while you call out to the man. He looks back but quickly turns around leaving you in his shadow. "(Y/n)! " The man called your name and fear swelled in you as the man pulled back his hood. You looked at his stunning green eyes and all the memories revealed themselves.

"M-muriel-l-l!" You went to go hug the big guy and a warm feeling spread through your shivering bones. He pulled you under his pelt and he walked you to his house. You stepped in to the poking heat that hit your numb hands. He insisted to make you hot chocolate and add his little adorable marshmallows. You secretly watched him move his body so awkwardly as he held something so delicate like a tea cup. He slowly sat beside you and handed the mug towards your cold hands, not meeting your eyes. He waited for the mug to move from his large hands but you clasp your hands over his. He looked towards you from the side view and you laughed at his shyness. You loved that about him and it's always something amusing to play with.

You took the mug from his gentle grip and ran your hands up his arm until they pressed against his face which was wide-eyed and flushed with heat. His eyes glistening with the flickers of the flames. "Thank you, Muriel. " His mouth thas ajar when you leaned away from his dumbfounded face. "Is there any were I can change? and furthermore, any not dripping wet clothes?" He nodded towards you and let out a raspy 'yes'. He went to his room and you can hear shuffling and dropping in the other room. You giggled while you gulped down half of hot chocolate as it went down hot, in a good way. He returned with a plain grey shirt 3 x's too large. "I realize that they are far too big but your well-being is... Just as important." He bungled up the clothes and dropped them on your lap. You can tell he was avoiding your gaze but you just smiled and found it sweet. You went to the bathroom and examined the shirt and shorts. You plop your clothes on the ground which sounded like a soaked sack. You put on the clothes with ease and tied a knot on the side of the shorts. They had the faded patterns of swirls and shapes on the edges of them and it smelled earthy, like the rain hitting the forest floor. You came out to see that Muriel had gotten himself a mug too and settled himself next to the fire. His chain beside him and his pelt set off to the side. He looked rather calm looking at the flames dance. You sat right next to him and leaned your head on his shoulder (well his upper arm). You feel him tense up at your weight on his arm. You sat on your feet to even attempt to compete with his height but even with him slouching, he beats you by a foot.

He warms up to your touch and little by little he slowly intertwines his hand with yours,  not facing you at all. You look up at him and he shifts his gaze towards you. You go up on your knees and wrap one of your arms around his neck, squeezing him closer. You can see his stunned face flush as his eyes never leave yours. You slid his locks back as you hear his breath hitch right as you leaned close enough to feel his breath. You never had done this with him before because you didn't want to push him but you don't hear him protesting so you assume hes letting you. You start off slow, seeing as this is your first time with him and you are gonna test the waters. He moves his legs to make you more comfortable but you don't want to break the position you are already in. There was only one other way so you lifted your leg over so that you were sitting on his lap. You press against his lips slowly pulling away. You kissed the edge of his lips then start sucking underneath his jaw and hear him let out a sigh. He leaned his head back lazily while you went down to the lump on his throat. You went to his neck that flexed near his shoulder muscle. You were harshly kissing every dip on his neck, running your tongue over the area after biting it. His grip has tightened on your lower back. You pull away from his neck and look up at him, "was that alright? " He looks down at you, dazed "y-yes." You look as his red checks and admire at how out of it he looks. "Please, let us continue." He said it more as a plead to you. You ran your tongue across his gapped mouth. You heard him sigh with desperation when you massaged his tongue with your own. You guys started to get more aggressive as time went on. Little moans and pants would come from both of you when your actions became more frantic.

You both moved to his bed that were piled with skinned animal fur. You pulled him down so big mass was hovering over you. He looked you up and down then focused on your face. "What if I hurt you?" He was worried about you and that caused you to smile. "You won't hurt me. You just do whatever feels right." He looked like he didn't hear you at first but he started to turn red as a smile creeped into his lips. He started kissing you gently at first then it became more intimate once you pulled him closer with your legs. You felt his erection brushing the side of your thigh once in awhile. You slid your hands down his side, feeling all the ridges and hooked onto the fur skins around his waist. You noticed his breathing had gotten more still once you did that.

You slid your hand up his thigh and traced your finger lightly up his shaft. He stopped kissed you and had his eyes closed. You did that a few more times, hearing him give out heavy pant. He let out a soft grunt when you squeezed his erection,  lightly thrusting into your hand. He was red in the face when you kissed his now semi wet lips. You rubbed your finger around the tip and you scanned his face for any signs of hurting. "H-hold on.." He steadied his breath. Yo were worried at first but he kissed you again but slower this time. "It might come as a surprise but I've never done this before.." He look at the side of your head with him obviously embarrassed. You rubbed you thumb across his cheek bones and made him face you. "It's ok muriel. That's something you should worry about and that's definitely something I don't mind." You smiled at him when he began to kiss you again. "Should we move on?" He said in a lower voice which made you throb with excitement at the thought of it. "Yes."

He pulled down the large shorts that were easy to slip out of. You heard a buckle slip loose and some heavy fabric hit the wooden floor. You panted softly when you saw his erection throb and hit his stomach. You haven't noticed it but it was a little bigger that you thought it was when you were touching it. You looked up in his eyes which shone in the moonlight, " A-are you ready?" His embarrassment never seized to amaze you. "Yes." You felt the tip run over your clit and hesitantly pushed it in. You bucked your hips forward which earned you a small moan to escape him. You were now panting as you tried to move your hips around. He slowly pushed it in you and you let out a long desperate moan as it stretched at your walls going in. You gripped his back as he pumped in to you. Both of you were moaning loudly as time went on. He shifted himself lower and held on to the back of one of your knees. He slipped in deeper which now caused you to moan out his name. He went faster then started to reach deep inside of you. You scratched at his back when he started hitting this one spot and you couldn't help but buck your hips against his. Your eyes rolled back as you lost control of your moans. You other were a moaning mess as he didn't hold back anymore. Every powerful thrust hit that one spot that just made you want to cum faster. You can feel the climax hitting you and from the way he desperately moans your name,  you can tell he was close too. You tightened up around him when you finally released yourself which he soon followed. All your nerves we're hyper sensitive, so he sloppily trusted into you while you both came down from your high. He collapsed right next to you on the bed. You looked over with your heavy eyes and combed all his hair to the back. "I love seeing your face and it's a shame your hair hides it." You kissed his lips and he leaned closer to pull you in for a hug. "Goodnight Muriel." He squeezed your small figure, "goodnight (y/n)."